Jump to content

Day 8: Sam Smith and Kim Petras #1 US #1 Global Spotify (7.034 Million)


wehavetostan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yup, just like I thought. This debuted instantly in #1 on Today Top Hits :redface: Everything makes sense now

 

That's more payola than most A-list artists :eek: Did Kim change her team?? Whew :jonnycat::jonnycat:

She needs to release Hit It From The Back NOW :jonnycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Yog

    16

  • pride4jc1222

    13

  • Tropical

    8

  • MrLovett

    8

7 minutes ago, magazine said:

Yup, just like I thought. This debuted instantly in #1 on Today Top Hits :redface: Everything makes sense now

 

That's more payola than most A-list artists :eek: Did Kim change her team?? Whew :jonnycat::jonnycat:

She needs to release Hit It From The Back NOW :jonnycat:

******* SEETHE HOE :zzz:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Unholy is easily doing 6M+ first full day tracking if AIW is anything to base off of 

 

A potential #1 debut 

If Unholy does 6M+ on US Spotify, the #1 debut is locked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well deserved Kim! This will hopefully get her out of pop jail and we will have an album (or proper EP) out soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

very huge numbers. 

top 3 tomorrow is guaranteed, looking like a #1 tbh. 

i'm happy for both artists!! this will be very important for their careers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What?  :deadbanana2:

 

So they will easily be #1 tomorrow after the full first day 

 

Kim Petras is coming for her first top 10 hit :omg:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

If Unholy does 6M+ on US Spotify, the #1 debut is locked.

AIW did 700k partial and 8.3M first day in the US alone. This did 950k partial if u do the math and ratio it this would be easily in the 9-12M range but we all know thats never gonna happen.

 

Im predicting 5-8M tomorrow since this is getting a lot of polarizing reactions, the numbwrs will be hype driven but we'll see. As It Was and Easy On Me were all universally loved upon launch so theres that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait the current #1 US barely will have around 215 points, so next week points will be even lower. Sam & Kim just need around 210 points to debut at #1

 

Imagine Sam Smith possibly getting their first #1, 8 years after their debut with the massive Stay With Me and with a meme collaboration with Kim Petras. That's crazy  :deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Green said:

Wait the current #1 US barely will have around 215 points, so next week points will be even lower. Sam & Kim just need around 210 points to debut at #1

 

Imagine Sam Smith possibly getting their first #1, 8 years after their debut with the massive Stay With Me and with a meme collaboration with Kim Petras. That's crazy  :deadbanana4:

if it ends up blocking Bad Habit :deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...