Best Reality Girl song?

robattack332

1 hour ago, RihFenty20 said:

Nothing in This World By Paris is arguably one of the best pop songs ever. 

Facts. I left Paris out b/c she's transcended past reality girl but this is the true answer.

A bop, and can we talk about how phenomenal she looks here? Her looks peak was definitely from like 2008-2012 (back when she looked at least somewhat Armenian)

I love the Maybe it's Maybelline-esque bridge lol

Another underrated BOP. Can someone tell me what she says at 0:48? It sounds like "how would you feel? Cuz leh nov deal" :deadvision: @naval23

A Nelly Furtado co-write with her vocals!

A smooth bop

"Hey, guys, have you seen my da-dun-da-duns?" And LMAO at the dog barking :bibliahh:

12 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

A bop, and can we talk about how phenomenal she looks here? Her looks peak was definitely from like 2008-2012 (back when she looked at least somewhat Armenian)

I love the Maybe it's Maybelline-esque bridge lol

Another underrated BOP. Can someone tell me what she says at 0:48? It sounds like "how would you feel? Cuz leh nov deal" :deadvision: @naval23

A Nelly Furtado co-write with her vocals!

A smooth bop

"Hey, guys, have you seen my da-dun-da-duns?" And LMAO at the dog barking :bibliahh:

Legend Luann :jonnycat: I heard "elegance is not friends"

5 minutes ago, naval23 said:

Legend Luann :jonnycat: I heard "elegance is not friends"

nnn, I meant that comment for Girl Code :jonnycat: all my feedback is written above each video :lakitu:

2 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Came for Chic C'est La Vie, and was not disappointed.

I had to stan this classiC as well

Body Language is better than some mpgs' whole catalogues, so that one. I still listen once a week!

Deelishis from Flavor of Love had me in a chokehold with this one back in the day :katie2: