• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• State of Grace.

• smoore95GAGA

• Insanity

the way people here defending her would probably be crying harder if this happened to them :skull:

I was just thinking the other day about that one random season that Ellen was a judge on American Idol :deadbanana4: She was so desperate to get into the music industry.

5 hours ago, JonginBey said:

She’s trash.

spacer.png

This moment :bibliahh:

os that the chick from Steve Harvey show?

She is trash for this. Karma is real and she is getting hers

16 minutes ago, Katamari said:

This moment :bibliahh:

os that the chick from Steve Harvey show?

It’s been a while since I’ve seen that show, so I don’t remember :dies:

Some of y’all are no better than Ellen herself lol. :laugh:

anyway, I’m glad he felt comfortable opening up on this and starting to take care of his mental health, which is clearly priority for every human, no matter if they are a product to you. 

Of course, Lady Gaga is so nice :’(

I mean not shocking afterall. But i just hate Ellen's end was like this. The way she even wrapped up her show and everything was so awkward after all the sh*t that came out. Truly no one is safe anymore lol. 

Going through someone's wardrobe because you're "vegan" is psycho behaviour to me. Total control scares me.

I wonder if there's a similar reason  Charlie Puth left Ellen's label after just 1 year.

I believe him for some reason. 

Hope he finds success with his new album. 

9 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Yall forgetting that he was literally 13-15 when this happened. Ellen used him after he went viral because she thought she found the next Justin Bieber then threw him like nothing happened once he stopped being profitable. I understand that this is business and how the industry works, but this is so traumatic for someone his age wanting to become a singer. The least she could have done is stay in touch with him and treat him like a human, not full on ghosting him and acting fake on TV. :skull: 

u07KjOW.gif

This. So many of you probably are either clearly not reading all of this or just have lots of issues seeing beyond your stan personas bc it’s very clear that she took advantage of a young talent when she saw an opportunity to make more money. Also the reports of her just being a nasty and manipulative human is not new. Stop embarrassing yourselves. 

5 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I usually defend her but this is terrible treatment. First of all why does she even have a record label?

Remember when she was a judge on American Idol... like... why??? :huh: 

7 hours ago, Exzime. said:

These replies are so ignorant :deadbanana4: He was only 15 and being exploited for money - controlled over what he had to do. Just because it's how "the industry works" does not mean he has no right to talk about his feelings and trauma.

It's almost as if someone who got bulled at school telling about their trauma and you guys are saying "but that's normal in highschool, get over it" - if anything you guys should now SOMETHING about trauma :deadbanana4:

Trauma :deadbanana: please 

I'm not saying Ellen is an angel, but comparing ur "boss" to a fan meeting idol. Ya, that's fair.

We are just glad that the Ellen show is no longer here

oHD63tF.gif

I mean, fair, it is reasonable Ellen saw him as an opportunity and it is a business at the end of the day. But in that case she also should have kept the relationship that way. Not lie to him and tell him she will always be there and act so fake with him. Especially at the age he was then. 

Gonna take a listen now!

One source close to the team at Ellen‘s show told People that they “went above and beyond to help set him up for success, but in business that doesn’t always work out, and his career did not take off.”

Page Six reports that a source close to Ellen denied “Chance’s recollection of the relationship, however, and said the comedian went above and beyond for the young musician, noting that sometimes careers just don’t take off.

The source also told Page Six that it’s “convenient” that Greyson came forward with his allegations on the day of his new album’s release.