September by Earth, Wind and Fire reaches new peak on US Spotify - #7

Armani?

Tangentially relevant - but I’m still bitter over when the songwriter praised Taylor’s acoustic Spotify cover, and then immediately switched with a public statement like 24 hours later after it received a ton of backlash from the POC Twitter community :deadbanana4:

That cover was honestly nowhere near as good as the original, but it was a fine interpretation and not at all offensive in the way everyone screamed about :hoetenks:

I was going to ask why it took until September 21, almost 3/4 of the way through September, to reach that peak and then I remembered how the song goes :deadbanana2:

A classic!!! 

A COOKOUT CLASSIC :katie2:it was all over social media! Love to see it acknowledged.

Soul Train GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

not someone in here bringing up white mediocrity completely irrelevant to the thread :skull: LMAO @ "poc twitter community" AKA black people who thought the cover was sh*t and didn't hesitate to tell the truth about it :coffee2:

Lmao when I was 10 I had a Neopets page that would blast this song when you clicked on it. Coding was my life x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.