Why do so many attack Camila Cabello but defended Justin Bieber?

Distantconstellation

43 minutes ago, istersay said:

so she hates her father?

anyway, not sure if he has apologized, but Camila has a couple of times , she was wrong in her teens but she's not the same person now.

SELF hatred is real. Her  actions  and non actions speak volumes.  She's embarased to be Mexican. Duh. :eatpopcorn:

Edited by manwhore

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• manwhore

• rac7d

• Alak96

• rihannabiggestfan

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question. I remember someone made a thread about Justin’s behavior a couple months ago and people started defending him and forgiving him and trying to victimize him because of his facial paralysis until the OP started to feel bad (??) and deleted it.

The truth is ATRL doesn’t care about racism as much as they pretend to. The only reason it’s still attached to Camila is because her music is flopping and an artist flopping is taken more serious than anything on this site :rip: So they use it as a drag knowing damn well that if she had a hit tomorrow they would do a complete 180 :toofunny2: It’s even weird to me how the people who are constantly dragging Camila, were stanning Trisha Paytas just last week when her past is just as bad if not worse :toofunny2: 

Dragging Camila is like a dead horse at this point.  Especially when people like Morgan Wallen are literally right there but no one says a thing because your “hatred” for racism starts and stops with Camila Cabello :michael:  It’s performative. 

Edited by Bussea

2 hours ago, Protocol said:

Isn't Camila herself Mexican? :rip: 

See above. 

I think about this a lot but the answer is the same as always: sexism

But both deserve their lashings so :michael: 

3 hours ago, Wizard said:

pretty sure atrl hates both 

MichaelFassbenderRemindingEveryoneThatGa

This is a lie. Unlike almost every Camila Cabello thread, whenever you enter a Justin Bieber thread, you don't see the first few pages calling him a racist over and over and over. Men on ATRL, in general, are just sexist and misogynists, a lot of the time even moreso than heterosexual men. It's not surprising that a woman of color—in this case, Camila Cabello—is getting treated ten times more harshly than a White man, whom everyone makes excuses for. If both artists were treated equally on ATRL, there wouldn't be an issue, but the racism, misogyny, and sexism always shows itself on this forum when it comes to male artists and female artists, especially female artists of color.

...Vin

Edited by Vin

1 hour ago, Mr.Link said:

The people denying/defending Camila’s racism :toofunny2: 

No one defending it but I’m not gonna act like it didn’t happen when she was 14 a whole child 

2 hours ago, Vin said:

misogyny

...Vin

Misogyny? You wished Gaga a very painful death just a few months ago

...Trash

Edited by Alak96

5 minutes ago, rac7d said:

No one defending it but I’m not gonna act like it didn’t happen when she was 14 a whole child 

She was exposed as a zionist just two years ago and did blackface just a few months ago. Was she ignorant back then, too?

6 minutes ago, Alak96 said:

She was exposed as a zionist just two years ago and did blackface just a few months ago. Was she ignorant back then, too?

She ain’t no zionist

and she did not wear blackface 

her dancer who admitted that the costume was supposed to be a bad 80s spray tan 

if you want to see real black face look up Jimmy Fallon but again 

y’all don’t care about racism y’all care about Camila esp you girl, you like the clingy stage mom dreams are made off alway tapping your foot backstage 

5 hours ago, Cheers said:

Also Justin's situation just shows the sad childhood he had and the lack of adult figures in his life. Look @ those grown adults, including his AWFUL mother, laughing along with him instead of correcting him :mazen::mazen: no wonder he started distancing himself from his toxic parents

Why don’t you afford the same sympathy towards Camila?

ATRLers have always hated Camila, and the racism scandal gave them unlimited ammo

not saying she didn't deserve the lashings but that's why she's still being dragged while others who said or did much worse things aren't

9 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

don't forget Amy! 

is it discrimination if it's hating everyone equally? :toofunny3:

Because unlike Camilia, he didn't have a Tumblr that was dedicated to saying racist remarks and showcasing colorist sensibilities.

6 hours ago, Alak96 said:

d. — camila cabello is an asshole. ignorant. she liked...

Oh wow, I never knew that, but it doesn't surprised me. Those racism and colorism classes didn't have zionism on their curriculum. I wonder what she thinks about the Police Brutality of Ethiopian jews and Palestinians by the Israeli police force.

Edited by Phaunzie

Both are disgusting, but we're in a music forum filled with gays. No one gives a **** about Bieber

It is interesting how in every Camila Cabello thread, it’s filled with attacks against her and about her being racist while the same can’t be said about most if not all Justin Bieber threads. In fact it’s almost never even brought up. Bizarre

11 hours ago, Alak96 said:

d. — camila cabello is an asshole. ignorant. she liked...

Oh wow that’s truly disgusting, but I’m not surprised!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.