At what age did you peak?

Nexto

I'm only 21 tho, so I'm probably just going through an Emotions era before my MB/Daydream eras :gaycat:

Edited by ATWK

Physically and financially I'm at my peak rn

I lowkey think I peaked mentally and intellectually in high school though :rip: I used to be so sharp and smart, now my memory is kind of **** and it makes me sad

I'm 30 and this has been the best year of my life and things keep getting better so I think I haven't peaked yet.

I've been thinking about that quite a lot these days. So far I've had different peaks: 2013-2014 (when I was 24), then 2018-2019 (when I was 29). I want to believe that we can continue finding new peaks until we die.

I'm just a late bloomer (mm)
I didn't peak in high school, I'm still out here gettin' cuter (woo)

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952a52e7f580520feb97

Mentally? - 27 (now). Possibly the best stretch of my life as an adultS 

Physically  - 27 (now) I actually eat and (attempt) gym now. 

Financially - N/A. Most people peak money wise in their 30s-40s so jury is out there. 

38 minutes ago, BeyBronts said:

Physically and mentally - 23

Financially & professionally - 27 (now)

Everything comes at a cost y'all :cries:

Pretty much this.

I peaked 2015-2020 (19-24) and then took a sharp nose dive during the pandemic. Gained 60 pounds, ditched my career I spent 6 years of schooling for, and became a drug addict 

im repeaking again though because I've been clean for a year and I've lost 45 pounds. Now just gotta find the right career and I'll be a golden child again 😇 hoping to peak even higher by 30

Edited by Jagger

2012 was my Peak. So 20-21 

OXXy7G1.gif

But then flopped and mental health kicked my ass in 2017. Now stuck on the bottom. My bpd kinda ruined my life.  

13-16 before depression and epilepsy kicked in:ihype:

then when those 2 came, i slowly but gradually became an idiot :juanny:

(example- in those years i was able to read up to 250 pages of literature a day, now... I'm 1/5th of that on my best day)

Edited by Grumpy Cat

Professionally I am having a repeak rn 

spacer.png

But personality wise I feel like I peaked at 24.

I was a different person compared to who I am now even if it's only 3 years ago. I feel like I was a lot more friendly and outgoing. Now I am extremely shy and quite :biblio: I was also a lot skinnier (140 compared to 150 rn)