Russians try to flee the country after Putin's declaration of mobilization

anti-bitch

They are going to countries where they don't need a visa to enter.

"All flights from Russia to neighbouring countries sold out on Wednesday as Russians sought to flee a partial mobilisation order drafting 300,000 reservists into the army announced by Vladimir Putin.

Russian news outlet RBC reported that there were no seats available on flights to destinations that do not require a visa until Friday.

Fears that men of fighting age would not be allowed to leave the country began to spread as the Russian president ordered the call-up, which followed the announcement of referendums to pave the way for the formal annexation of swathes of Ukraine.

Speaking to reporters on Wednesday, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov refused to say whether Russia would close its borders for those who are subject to mobilisation."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/09/21/ukraine-news-russia-war-putin-counter-offensive-mobilisation/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Bosque

• Relampago.

• Gottasadae

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone who was anti war already fled when the first rumors of mobilization started around March :celestial5: So to be honest I only feel sorry for their stupidity for letting this happen as long as Russia was on the winning side. Now they get to equip the Z markings from their cars and t shirts on their way to Ukraine

I cannot stress it enough but they didn't just wake up to the news of their borders closing. The writing was on the ******* walls for almost a year.

Edited by Illuminati

Did Russian fascists really think that they could terrorize Ukrainians on a daily basis without facing any consequences? No ******* way. Also, don't buy all this "wining" from Russian "liberals". Poland and the Baltic states were right to close their borders. Those liberals celebrated the annexation of Crimea in 2014 (yes, virtually all of them) and did virtually nothing to protest against the war (those protests were absolutely pathetic). Their dictator's approval rating surged after the invasion. They thought that they would get away with this easily like they did in 2014, but it is not the case. Now, they are crying and wining. Your fascist dictator is your problem.          

Edited by Brishka

8 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Everyone who was anti war already fled when the first rumors of mobilization started around March :celestial5: So to be honest I only feel sorry for their stupidity for letting this happen as long as Russia was on the winning side. Now they get to equip the Z markings from their cars and t shirts on their way to Ukraine

Wait. This meme is so fitting

3 minutes ago, lovedaddy said:

t.A.T.u. better run

ugh classic 

3 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

Close the borders for Russian citizens. 

they're already closed for men aged 18-65 who don't own the document from military enlistment office (a trap basically)

It’s funny. Now all the Russians I know that were initially silent are posting anti-war stuff publicly, where were you when Mariupol was besieged, or when the atrocities at Irpin, Hostomel, and Bucha were uncovered? Russia closed its borders and banned rail/air travel for men that don’t already have documents from the military stating their status. Now they can wait in limbo like every Ukrainian does everyday.

25 minutes ago, lovedaddy said:

t.A.T.u. better run

This classic :WAP: @Fastlane hope you stay safe sis, I know you cannot escape because of family and poor economic status :dancehall:

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

Wait. This meme is so fitting

:ahh:

I was actually feeling sorry, but true!
Most of them really do act this way

remind me of some shitheads from my country, who are SUPER against the EU but then go live and work there

the hypocrisy

but this is good, this is good

hopefully this is another wave of disappointment from the population towards Putin

feels like a lot of ppl really started sideeyeing what he was doing..but then went along with him because they felt the world against them

now they might truly realize how wrong they were

Imagine being a young innocent man and having to die a brutal death in the battlefield just because some old bastard had an ego trip...

Honestly a huge part of the Russian populace likes to pretend like there's no war going on and everything is just peachy, so I wonder if this will be big enough for them to open their eyes for once. 

36 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Lol the nationalists be running like chickens once their ass is on the line.

Edited by anti-bitch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.