• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lover

• Madonno

• Bencharmer

• Shaner69

Remix is actually good but she can keep this awful video... Idk why she keep doing it, girl you are legend, you don't need this tasteless trash in your videography. It seems like even her stylist hates her coz he definitely took some time to make her ugly like a dying corpse :gaycat6:

I was halfway through this video and I started to remember The Power of Goodbye and randomly started to laugh. 

She's my fave but it is what it is. 

14 minutes ago, truthteller said:

i wish the collab was for a new song :'(

If you're going to completely destroy the original (masterpiece) ... why not just create a new song? Confusing.

Love it, the video is so much fun :jamming: 

At this point is pretty clear she is not OK.

Some fans will say "She´s just having FuN"... 

Ok, but she has been having fun for almost 18 years.

She´ll reach the point where the majority of her career is mostly about "HaVinG FuN" like this instead of real music and concepts behind (1983-2005)... 

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

So edgy :sleep:

we know janet, mariah, cher, barbra and celine has done it before but woohoo get that seizure followed by epilepsy. :duca:

ugh come thru Washington Heights!!!!!!

37 minutes ago, Hector said:

Love it, the video is so much fun :jamming: 

exactly

30 minutes ago, Madonno said:

At this point is pretty clear she is not OK.

Some fans will say "She´s just having FuN"... 

Ok, but she has been having fun for almost 18 years.

She´ll reach the point where the majority of her career is mostly about "HaVinG FuN" like this instead of real music and concepts behind (1983-2005)... 

but she is having fun, she doesn't have anything else to prove, she will always be da QOP and as for now da most selling female artist of all time

52 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Remix is actually good but she can keep this awful video... Idk why she keep doing it, girl you are legend, you don't need this tasteless trash in your videography. It seems like even her stylist hates her coz he definitely took some time to make her ugly like a dying corpse :gaycat6:

and still much better than any of her other peers r doin

What happened to I don't drink / I don't do drugs Madonna? Now she is smoking a blunt on a MV and singing about being high? LOL

I am all for new generations to discover her music legacy but I simply don't see the point of these cheap remixes that dilutes the original so much that instead of a remix, it sounds more like a sample. 

Oh well, she will always be my QOP and her legacy will remain forever. I will just ignore her new direction/work. 

48 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

I was halfway through this video and I started to remember The Power of Goodbye and randomly started to laugh. 

She's my fave but it is what it is. 

Same. This woman has an iconic videography (Vogue, Frozen,Open Your Heart) and then we have this...

5 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

What happened to I don't drink / I don't do drugs Madonna? Now she is smoking a blunt on a MV and singing about being high? LOL

I am all for new generations to discover her music legacy but I simply don't see the point of these cheap remixes that dilutes the original so much that instead of a remix, it sounds more like a sample. 

Oh well, she will always be my QOP and her legacy will remain forever. I will just ignore her new direction/work. 

Yeah, same

Gen Z is never going to find her cool. At this point she's just thinning out the fans she already had. 

27 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

What happened to I don't drink / I don't do drugs Madonna?

She was left in the 90s:dies:

To think this is the same woman who did videos like Take a Bow, Express Yourself, Frozen... truly heartbreaking. 

This and the Material Girl remix might be the worst music she's ever released. 

nicely matches the energy and wow factors on both original video and B**** im Queen of Pop :gaydonnacat1:

surprisingly work well with beyonce 'energy' on this video too :gaycattel:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.