• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bad_vocal_technique

• PopNStuff

• KatyPrismSpirit

• La Reina

31 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Ok the Album just got 2 more nominations for Grammys!!

slay queeeeen

The fact that this has become one of her most nominated album, and she basically has payed it dust, I cannot. It is one of her most cohesive albums and deserves the praise.

The way she just keeps winning, XXXtina always rises like a lotus and her rebirth will not be stopped. 

Wow I am so happy for her. This album deserves more success, she worked so hard for this:heart2:

I hope at least she wins half of the 9 noms :heart2: 

well deserved

keep slaying Queen

and good luck for the Latin Grammy tomorrow 

lmao is it true it has never debuted on Top 200 and not even Latin Album charts?

or is the Wikipedia article with the chart positions wrong?

She deserves it and she won big time with this era.

Doing something to pay homage to her roots which was something she always wanted to do, receiving recognition and her flowers from the industry, making her fans happy with more music and tons of videos. Not everything is about chart success and she’s proving it :clap3:

I really want a deluxe album coming soon though

1 minute ago, Lady Claire said:

She deserves it and she won big time with this era.

Doing something to pay homage to her roots which was something she always wanted to do, receiving recognition and her flowers from the industry, making her fans happy with more music and tons of videos. Not everything is about chart success and she’s proving it :clap3:

I really want a deluxe album coming soon though

This.

And I hope she release the physical edition soon. 

2 minutes ago, Anye said:

This.

It’s coming!! Next month, currently up for pre-order. Can’t wait to see the booklet :duca:

12 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

It’s coming!! Next month, currently up for pre-order. Can’t wait to see the booklet :duca:

***** WHERE link me right now!!! omg

15 minutes ago, Anye said:

This.

It's coming in early 2023!

https://www.amazon.com/AGUILERA-Christina-Aguilera/dp/B0BHJB8X3T/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=aguilera&qid=1668614344&sr=8-1

I'm so happy for Xtina. I never thought one of her projects would get 9 nominations at the Grammy in 2022, let alone a Spanish one!

7 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

7 hours ago, Lament said:

It's coming in early 2023!

https://www.amazon.com/AGUILERA-Christina-Aguilera/dp/B0BHJB8X3T/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=aguilera&qid=1668614344&sr=8-1

I'm so happy for Xtina. I never thought one of her projects would get 9 nominations at the Grammy in 2022, let alone a Spanish one!

I am such a flop I didn't know this, lemme order :flame:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.