Jump to content

Timothée Chalamet vs. Tom Holland


MrDog
 Share

Who will be bigger?   

65 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be bigger?



Recommended Posts

I will NEVER understand why some people find Tom Holland attractive. It's something my mind will never comprehend. About the poll, bigger in terms of blockbuster movies? Maybe Tom, if he keeps making superhero stuff, masks, bodysuits, something that doesn't require decent acting, that's the only thing he can do. 

 

Timothee can at least act, the rest is up to him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • fridayteenage

    2

  • Kakihara

    2

  • Sharapov

    2

  • MrDog

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Kakihara said:

I will NEVER understand why some people find Tom Holland attractive. It's something my mind will never comprehend. About the poll, bigger in terms of blockbuster movies? Maybe Tom, if he keeps making superhero stuff, masks, bodysuits, something that doesn't require decent acting, that's the only thing he can do. 

 

Timothee can at least act, the rest is up to him. 

I always crack at people who think acting in superhero movies doesn't need skills. Like... Tom is praised for his decent acting and making Peter Parker seem real and relatable.

 

Obivously not on Timothee's level, but still, he has talent. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tom i believe will outlast 

 

Time is the truth teller

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MrDog said:

I always crack at people who think acting in superhero movies doesn't need skills. Like... Tom is praised for his decent acting and making Peter Parker seem real and relatable.

 

Obivously not on Timothee's level, but still, he has talent. 

The bar is low, but many good actors do superhero movies for the bucks and that's fine since they proved themselves already or have the chops to do so, that's not Tom's case, he just needs some muscles here and there, do some flips and fans will praise that. His acting in uncharted is abysmal, I don't know if he can improve since he's too bland but if he does then we can discuss his talent in the future, as of now his best performance has been the lip sync battle one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Timothee. He's talented and I think his looks and aesthetic is more versatile than Tom's, which believe it or not, plays a factor in why he is likely considered for more diverse type of roles than just one archetype.

 

He's been off to a fantastic start so far by building such a strong rapport with many A-list, respected and critically acclaimed film directors so early on in his career. Also, he seems more ambitious and hungrier for it than Tom, imo. Tom has expressed too many times about retiring early, he recently left social media for a mental health break, talked about desire to leave the industry, etc... idk, Tom doesn't seem built for what it takes to have longevity in the industry that he's in. I get the vibe that he's been very discontent with the way his career seems to be panning out (outside of Spiderman).

 

I also think Timothee has a better team and is more selective with the projects he stars in and it's paid off thus far. He's slowly cementing himself in the film world. Idk it just feels like he's been making smarter career moves that will keep him around for a bit. Directors are clamoring to work with him. His IMDB credits - past, present and future is stacked :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If both were pop girls, Timothée would be Kate Bush and Tom Holland would be Paula Abdul

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tom doesn’t have the range. He’ll get old & lose his boyish charm soon. Marvel will replace him with a new spidy (I guess it will finally be time for miles morales) and he’ll end up forgotten like garfield and maguire.

 

Timothee has a much more promising future, I see him having a career like Leo. He just needs to avoid franchises & superhero movies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bencharmer said:

If both were pop girls, Timothée would be Kate Bush and Tom Holland would be Paula Abdul

The accuracy :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Timothée looks like a rat but I feel like he's gonna outlast Tom and many other stars cuz he picks his projects wisely

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personality wise I prefer Tom. Timothée is cute in an endearing way but also gives me pretentious vibes.

In terms of acting and the types of movies he stars in though I prefer Timothée and I think that will be the general consensus too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

tom for commercial success, timothee for acclaim

 

Timothee's not getting a$1bn movie but Tom's not getting an Oscar nomination lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've neer seen Tom being part of a good movie so Tim.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BTS said:

Tom doesn’t have the range. He’ll get old & lose his boyish charm soon. Marvel will replace him with a new spidy (I guess it will finally be time for miles morales) and he’ll end up forgotten like garfield and maguire.

 

Timothee has a much more promising future, I see him having a career like Leo. He just needs to avoid franchises & superhero movies. 

maxresdefault.jpg

 

Timothee-Chalamet-Willy-Wonka-Gene-Wilde

Edited by fridayteenage
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BTS said:

Tom doesn’t have the range. He’ll get old & lose his boyish charm soon. Marvel will replace him with a new spidy (I guess it will finally be time for miles morales) and he’ll end up forgotten like garfield and maguire.

 

Timothee has a much more promising future, I see him having a career like Leo. He just needs to avoid franchises & superhero movies. 

Andrew Garfield won a Golden Globe and was nominated for an Oscar literally last year......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

tom Holland, but i thought you were asking who's hotter lmao

 

Tom Holland for everything, i never watched anything timottheee is a part of

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, remming said:

Andrew Garfield won a Golden Globe and was nominated for an Oscar literally last year......

and still 0 hits after spiderman

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tom looks  cute and clean

Thimothée looks like he smells bad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And you all forget, when Timothee won his Oscar and scoring critical-acclaimed movies, he can do superhero movies and score that 1B+

When Tom has no way paving to those critically acclaimed movies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sharapov said:

and still 0 hits after spiderman

Good thing Tom Holland had a hit with Uncharted just this year :deadbanana4:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Timothee is a much better actor and has the it factor. I see him lasting in the industry.

Tom is hot but I don't see him having longevity

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tom whole personality and hook is to look like a teenager and he's again so bad for his 26yo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...