Will World War 3 Happen Within 5 Years? | Russia Mobilisation: First Since WW2!

AlanRickman1946

World War 3  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Will it happen by 2027?

2. 2. Will the main enemy of the West be China or Russia?

I don't think there'll be a WW anytime soon, It will just be smaller wars (like Ukraine or Taiwan) with economic repercussions for everyone else. 

I don't think it will be a World War in the sense that we've seen it before

Also, I seriously doubt the Russians will be capable of fighting anything CLOSE to a war after their disastrous showings in Ukraine, particularly in the past few weeks. 

Not within the next 5 

Probably 10-15 years from now sure 

Unfortunately yes, right now we are going through an economic crisis which will result in an economic war that will escalate into WW3

WWIII will be in Eastern Asia, but will not be in the next 5 years.  

I see it being 20-45 years away still.  But the fact that I see it on the horizon is bone chilling.  

Edited by byzantium

I don't really care anymore. If it happens, it happens. People survived both WW1 and WW2 so maybe our coddled asses should just deal. 

I can see a possible civil war in the US were Russia will try to align with the right and aide them. China will just stay neutral so they can prey on both sides. 

A full scale WW3 would be a suicide for any country.

So it won’t be like that. I think that it already started this time it will be more economical, pathological or with cyber attacks.

What we are seeing of Russia vs Europe is lowkey a war already.

In an ideal world, politicians will push for a world war and countries around the world will refuse to participate. It could be an era where gen Z/millennials could push for a world without war, making boomers obsessed with war/the end times eat their own ****. Who knows tho

Russia can’t even handle Ukraine… it won’t stand a chance if any other major country was involved.

China on the other hand has been hitting all the signs lately. They’re wealthy, corrupted, unapologetic and give zero fucks about basic human rights or world peace. It’s only a matter of time before they try to annex Taiwan by force and that would be the end of it all. 

Communism really is cancer in the hands of the wrong people. 

Edited by Mr.Link

7 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

Russia can’t even handle Ukraine… it won’t stand a chance if any other major country was involved.

China on the other hand has been hitting all the signs lately. They’re wealthy, corrupted, unapologetic and give zero fucks about basic human rights or world peace. It’s only a matter of time before they try to annex Taiwan by force and that would be the end of it all. 

Communism really is cancer in the hands of the wrong people. 

The hilarious projection. :bibliahh:Everything you say about China describes the West. 

10 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

The hilarious projection. :bibliahh:Everything you say about China describes the West. 

Well go live there if you feel safer in that shithole. Bet you wouldn’t. 

I say it starts this year actually with a fake alien invasion to cover the *mysterious* disappearance of millions of people around the world. 

With the Queen dead and putins 2nd option as leader in Russia is a lot worse.

Yes it's gonna happen very soon.  

Spoiler

Scary thing is Australia is probably first to go since China hate us

47 minutes ago, Allday said:

With the Queen dead and putins 2nd option as leader in Russia is a lot worse.

Yes it's gonna happen very soon.  

Hide contents

Scary thing is Australia is probably first to go since China hate us

What does the Queen have to do with anything?

11 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

I don't really care anymore. If it happens, it happens. People survived both WW1 and WW2 so maybe our coddled asses should just deal. 

the member title of the user in your signature is : Javan

Member Title

Intellectual Rapist

:rip:

27 minutes ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

What does the Queen have to do with anything?

the fact even Putin  and every other leader adored her! she was doing something right to keep peace :mrpeanut: 

but then again I'm probably just the British in me saying that. 

I anticipate the next “world war” will be fought over climate, specifically, water.

I also think another zoonotic plague will strike & wipe out a significant amount of the Earth’s population, much more than Covid, within the next 10-20 years since society still want to consume and treat animals & land so carelessly. 

On 9/19/2022 at 7:00 PM, CrimsonX said:

the *mysterious* disappearance of millions of people around the world

what exactly are you referring to here?

I don’t think it will happen but if it does, it would probably be China invading Taiwan but hopefully they will learn from what Russia have done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.