Shakira fired an employee for not heating up a piece of chicken

dedro

I mean, if I'm on the clock and my employer asks me to do something and I flat out say "no" I understand I'm running the risk of being fired... I don't think that's rude of her. 

Though if she is rude to service workers that's a whole other story and she deserves the backlash. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breathe On Moi

• Sesame

• dopamina

• FightForTanas

Top Posters In This Topic

This happened in 2012 :rip: I’ve read that story plenty of times. 

This was clearly brought up to tarnish her public image amidst the tax scandal.

This also says a lot about her, maybe she isn't as humble as we may have thought. The way people try service workers always tell you a lot about a person.

However, with that being said, as an employee, if you refuse to do something your boss asks you to do, you can't be surprised to get fired. It would've been different if she had asked something that was not under his job description, but it was not the case. Also, it wasn't an outrageous request. She asked him to reheat something, it's not like she asked him to whip out an entire new meal.

At the end of the day, all rich people are entitled and working for them (stylists, makeup, cooks, personal assistants, etc.) must be a nightmare just for the hours alone.

He said he wouldn't do it.. 

Who wants an employee that doesn't do what he's asked :giraffe:

well if you refuse your job then you get booted, bye!

I mean he kind of asked for it. 17 people is not even a lot. Imagine the chefs who work at restaurants they cook for HUNDREDS 

Why was he throwing a tantrum over RE-heating chicken, not even cooking :rip: What a hill to die on

On 9/19/2022 at 2:54 AM, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I mean they said no to their employer, that seems normal ???

Exactly.

You should know who your boss is. The other 17 people the person cooked for? THOSE are the ones that he should have said no to. Not the 18th (Shaki)

1 hour ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Why was he throwing a tantrum over RE-heating chicken, not even cooking :rip: What a hill to die on

Clearly the person was not the brightest.

Good decision he was fired.

On 9/18/2022 at 10:02 PM, Zaynsus said:

He could've just used the microwave and call it a day lol

If you put my chicken in the microwave that’s an automatic termination. lol

On 9/18/2022 at 8:20 PM, HotFriedChicken said:

I hope Shakira got her chicken in the end and it was juicy and well-seasoned. No matter who you are in life you deserve to eat tasty and nutritious food

I'm howling ???

Not the best reply in this thread being overlooked. The way atrl has declined, it's so sad to see. Smh. 

should've known better than working for someone whose tax receipts lied

shakira-canned.gif

so he got fired because he was too tired to throw the chicken into a microwave?

seems justified to me tbh

Everyone defending this because it’s his job ignoring the fact he was utterly exhausted and had been working all week like that is ethical :rip:

I don’t want to believe this. I prefer to believe Shakira is the sweet, innocent woman I thought she was but these days damn, love… :gaycat6:

5 hours ago, CottageHore said:

I don’t want to believe this. I prefer to believe Shakira is the sweet, innocent woman I thought she was but these days damn, love… :gaycat6:

i mean he was getting paid for it.

she didn't ask him to clean the house or drive her around...

seems reasonable

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.