Shakira fired an employee for not heating up a piece of chicken

dedro

3 hours ago, Loghen said:

Sounds reasonable?

"Too tired", imagine a doctor or a nurse saying "no, I'm too tired, I won't do it". Tough jobs exist.

It clearly says late hours. Personal chefs are on the premises to cook three meals a day and keep the kitchen stocked and filled with food to eat. Imagine Shakira approaching you at 11pm in a nightgown asking you to heat up some of the dinner you made earlier for her. She can do it herself, unless she doesn’t know how to use a microwave, in which case a conspiracy theorist needs to look into the possibility. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breathe On Moi

• Sesame

• dopamina

• FightForTanas

Top Posters In This Topic

These celebrities are so entitled they aren't even able to make an O shape with the support of a glass, as the saying goes here. Not surprised she can't even heat up a piece of chicken herself.

RockStarShit101
5 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I hope Shakira got her chicken in the end and it was juicy and well-seasoned. No matter who you are in life you deserve to eat tasty and nutritious food

This made me cackle 

4 hours ago, BGKC said:

Depends on the context. Was he working over time? Off the clock? I’d understand firing your chef for not cooking the meal at all, but what really drove him to the point of refusing to reheat something. That’s minimal effort of which she could have easily done herself. Seems petty.  

Apparently it was at 2:30 AM. The chef already finished a full workday and finished a multi-course dinner for 17 people :rip: 

She could’ve grabbed some of the leftovers and plopped it in the microwave herself or have an assistant do it. :rofl:

What a VILE woman, made me reconsider my opinion on her :biblio:

Maybe Saudi Arabia had a point :biblio:

Lol, the smear campaign :rip:. Isn't this the couple, that got fired bc they've been leaking personal information to Antonio after the break-up?

I want to know what chicken it was. Fried, grilled, baked?

So she’s also a microwave evader 

spacer.png

Not surprised this attitude is coming from a multimillionaire tax evader.

9 hours ago, Loghen said:

Sounds reasonable?

"Too tired", imagine a doctor or a nurse saying "no, I'm too tired, I won't do it". Tough jobs exist.

What kind of dumb comparison is this?

Doctors and nurses are saving lives and taking care of the health condition of people, they have real emergencies to deal with, they're not a chef working for some spoiled celebrity who is not capable to microwave a piece of chicken herself, just because you're working for a celebrity doesn't mean you have to be their slave 24/7.

Nnn this “news” from 2012 ? also aren’t those employees the ones who started leaking photos of their daughter with Piqué before they make it official ?

Maybe the cook was a tax payer?

ot: enjoy jail, bich

10 hours ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

Oh no! Person who doesn’t do the job they’re paid to do is fired! 

much shocking and stuff 

Seriously lol  the overreaction on this thread is laughable.  I hope you guys do what your paid to do at your jobs and don’t get upset when your boss tells you to do it. :michael:

Yikes I wonder how she's gonna cope with prison food 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.