Shakira fired an employee for not heating up a piece of chicken

dedro

That’s normal

Imagine paying someone and the idiot denies you service.

He technically fired himself.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raiden

• dedro

• Sesame

• FightForTanas

Top Posters In This Topic

she's a vile woman, hate that she comes from my country

8 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Colombia is so ungrateful. Shakira has arguably single-handedly changed the country's perception in international press and people's subconciousness, but continue hating as you please

1 hour ago, dedro said:

Then why should Shakira fired his wife too?:giraffe:

No because shes a Feminist. :clap3:

Heat up your own damn chicken and pay your taxes fraud :fish2:

honestly if they cooked for 17 people in a whole week, I'd wish Shakira gave him a break for saying that 

What a vile woman. Exploits her staff only to then fire them, absurdly rich yet refuses to pay her taxes.

? her up and throw away the key . 

Sounds reasonable?

"Too tired", imagine a doctor or a nurse saying "no, I'm too tired, I won't do it". Tough jobs exist.

Imagine having a meltdown over someone asking you to zap some chicken in the microwave for a few seconds. :rip:

The suffering that she is gonna endured when the prison food isn't gokna  heated for her. I felt bad for her.

Food Prison GIF by Bfb Da Packman

2 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Was she asking him to do it after hours was over?

Supposedly she asked round 230 in the morning after long studio hours, guess chef was fed up cooking all day for 17 people and you think you’re gonna get some rest this betch pages you she still up she wants her chicken lmao

2 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

!!! Shakiras facade is cracking lately, and her true colors are starting to come out 

That is true, but she’s always been like that. Very strict with what she likes. She’s a little diva at heart 

Oh no! Person who doesn’t do the job they’re paid to do is fired! 

much shocking and stuff 

2 hours ago, kandicha said:

i’ve heard this story and a few other stories about her being rude to service workers (including one time in front of the entire barcelona team + families at a party at messi’s house) and i really can’t defend that

but :deadbanana2:at all of this getting dragged up again because of the tax fraud investigation, she should’ve settled…

oh **** lol, I didn't know Shaki got down like that but then again, I live in the states and we rarely hear about her in the press like that. If she really is rude as hell to "the little people", maybe her getting popped for tax evasion is karma.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

Depends on the context. Was he working over time? Off the clock? I’d understand firing your chef for not cooking the meal at all, but what really drove him to the point of refusing to reheat something. That’s minimal effort of which she could have easily done herself. Seems petty.  

there was probably some bad blood between them prior to the cold chicken incident, and the refusal to heat the chicken was probably just a last straw for She Wolf songstress :mandown:

2 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Shakira is the only reason I've decided to learn about Colombian culture otherwise all I would know is Escobar :katie: There's a lot more people you can hate from your country than Shakira. 

2 hours ago, alestevens said:

Colombia is so ungrateful. Shakira has arguably single-handedly changed the country's perception in international press and people's subconciousness, but continue hating as you please

I'm one of those people :clap3:

44 minutes ago, Rino said:

there was probably some bad blood between them prior to the cold chicken incident, and the refusal to heat the chicken was probably just a last straw for She Wolf songstress :mandown:

I doubt it was bad blood. She's probably just not paying someone to cook for her if they don't want to cook. Food is vulnerable and I couldn't imagine her trusting him after he said he doesn't want to cook for her. It's too easy for a chef to get revenge for there to be any conflict. Better off building a fresh relationship with someone new :coffee2:

Edited by mattdraco

Looks like those lazy hips don't lie. Shakira can heat up a chicken, it's not that hard. :rip:

Edited by Mellark

Shakira sis use a f*cking microwave you tax evading b*tch

Shes so unlikeable, maybe Saudi Arabia made some points :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.