Shakira fired an employee for not heating up a piece of chicken

dedro

This revelation coming as part of a detailed documentary focused on the allegations of Shakira's tax fraud.

On 'Equipo de Investigacion' a journalist from Miami interviewed a married couple who were former employees of Shakira.

They were cooks, chauffeurs, and the ones who arranged the maintenance of the house

One of the most shocking moments of this documentary was when he recounted the alleged reason why Shakira fired the couple who worked as domestic help for her.

"Divier replaced Maritza, his wife, who cooked all week, cooking for 17 of Shakira's employees,".

"When it was late at night, he was very tired and Shakira asked him to heat up some chicken, and he told her 'The truth is I can't do it anymore, I'm not going to heat up the chicken, I've been cooking for 17 people all day, I can't do it anymore.'

"So Shakira told him 'If you are not useful for this, you are not useful for anything else', and that's when they got fired.

"It was a shock that Shakira fired her staff over a piece of chicken that they didn't want to heat up."

shakira-canned.gif

source source source

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breathe On Moi

• Sesame

• dopamina

• FightForTanas

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean they said no to their employer, that seems normal ???

The cook literally fired himself tho? He said he can’t do it anymore? 

Shakira wins again wow this ***** never loses 

10 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

The cook literally fired himself tho? He said he can’t do it anymore? 

Shakira wins again wow this ***** never loses 

1 minute ago, FightForTanas said:

She fired him because he didnt do his JOB.  :giraffe:

Then why should Shakira fired his wife too?:giraffe:

Well if I had employed that get paid WELL to heat a chicken and they said “I can’t do this anymore” obviously I would fire their ass out because thats why I’m paying them. If I say “Im not gonna do this anymore” to my employer he would do the same and I think we all be fired if we do the same … so 

Edited by Julia Fox

2 minutes ago, dedro said:

Then why should Shakira fired his wife too?:giraffe:

the wife made a dumb decision and had the lazy husband replace her. the wife should be mad at the husband if anything 

shakira-canned.gif

I hope Shakira got her chicken in the end and it was juicy and well-seasoned. No matter who you are in life you deserve to eat tasty and nutritious food

38 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

How nasty of her.

!!! Shakiras facade is cracking lately, and her true colors are starting to come out 

i’ve heard this story and a few other stories about her being rude to service workers (including one time in front of the entire barcelona team + families at a party at messi’s house) and i really can’t defend that

but :deadbanana2:at all of this getting dragged up again because of the tax fraud investigation, she should’ve settled…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.