Have you ever been sued?

Gorgeous

My ex bf tried to sue me for ruining his hole but it was thrown out of court. Thankfully it was a very strange lawsuit. 

Yes I have! When I was 17 I was sued by a middle school classmate I'd made YouTube videos with. We filmed them in my room, she was singing (awfully, and it was silly songs), I played the instruments (not on camera), and we uploaded them. And one of them went viral here in Italy to the point she was getting skulldragged. But nothing at all happened to me, I just deleted the channel and that was it. It seems like her mom only sued me because she needed money and she hoped to get some.

1 hour ago, Shaner69 said:

My ex bf tried to sue me for ruining his hole but it was thrown out of court. Thankfully it was a very strange lawsuit. 

:skull:

Nope, people here prefer to settle things out of court :giraffe: And by that I mean finding out where you live and waiting for you to come out to beat you up :thing:

2 hours ago, Shaner69 said:

NURSEEEEEEE

1 hour ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Yes I have! When I was 17 I was sued by a middle school classmate I'd made YouTube videos with. We filmed them in my room, she was singing (awfully, and it was silly songs), I played the instruments (not on camera), and we uploaded them. And one of them went viral here in Italy to the point she was getting skulldragged. But nothing at all happened to me, I just deleted the channel and that was it. It seems like her mom only sued me because she needed money and she hoped to get some.

Omg is there a link? :eli:

2 hours ago, Shaner69 said:

elaborate pls

23 minutes ago, Companion said:

Omg is there a link? :eli:

Not anymore. Those videos have been erased from the internet and I had actually been reporting reuploads for copyright infringiment before the lawsuit :dies: it now only exists in the ~50 CD copies I burned with her 14 songs and that she distributed on the last day of middle school. She set up a desk in the corridor and she was selling them for €1, it was hilarious. There was even a "clean edition" for teachers where the tracklist excluded the two songs where she curses :deadbanana4:

No I sued someone tho for spreading false rumors about me and my boyfriend. 

I won almost a 100k

40 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Not anymore. Those videos have been erased from the internet and I had actually been reporting reuploads for copyright infringiment before the lawsuit :dies: it now only exists in the ~50 CD copies I burned with her 14 songs and that she distributed on the last day of middle school. She set up a desk in the corridor and she was selling them for €1, it was hilarious. There was even a "clean edition" for teachers where the tracklist excluded the two songs where she curses :deadbanana4:

Whatt :deadvision: Not yall being greedy and her selling the home made album in the school :rip:

34 minutes ago, Companion said:

Whatt :deadvision: Not yall being greedy and her selling the home made album in the school :rip:

I earned NOTHING from it. I bought the empty CDs and burned them and printed the cover and back cover, I was the executive producer and I asked for nothing. She got her early compensation for the embarrassment she felt years later I guess. We were 13 so yea :dies:

Edited by KillingYourCareer

Never but I took a p-phile to criminal court & got him sentenced to 2 years in prison which in Canada is fairly substantial bc our criminal justice system is way too lax

My last apartment complex had the leasing company sue me and my 2 roommates because of a clerical error in THEIR system where our rental payments were going to the previous owners instead of the new ones. We won the eviction suit and didn’t have to pay a cent. :gaycat2: Freaking parasitic of them though.

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

7 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

No I sued someone tho for spreading false rumors about me and my boyfriend. 

I won almost a 100k

how does that work? What did he say about you? 

6 hours ago, Gorgeous said:

how does that work? What did he say about you? 

We had this "friend" that basically told alot of people that we were knowingly spreading covid and we broke the quarantine. 

Never happened and we sued him for libel and hurting our good name. 

We hired a good lawyer and we won 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.