Jump to content

GP want Xtina Perform at Super Bowl Halftime Show 2023


ReH2o
 Share

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

She would unironically be the best option out of those. Britney Spears can't sing live or perform these days, Nicki Minaj would work but she would need several guests, Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift don't really have the energy (the former in her laughable performance skills, the latter in most of her hits) for this type of event.

ironically she already did the sb in 2000

 

Worst Super Bowl Halftime Shows List

Edited by dirrtydiana
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sharamee6

    9

  • hector.adriel

    4

  • Istan4R

    5

  • Totami Legend

    6

GP said people who can sing

avabop.thumb.gif.8331943746e0991eadc8529

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I actually prefer this over Britney.  Britney isn’t ready at all yet. 
 

nicki Minaj. Lmao clownery to even suggest a pedo lover. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Rev8 said:

It's an Xtina thread

yet so many users are commenting Britney :eli: yall really be obsessed huh

It’s not that deep sweetie

 

We love to make y’all Fume   Throwing up Crying and it’s working xxx

avabop.thumb.gif.8331943746e0991eadc8529

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Sharamee6 said:

WOW, I mean Britney fans got to 23K, 7K less than Christina so for the ones making this about Christina fans trying too hard, no we didn't.. B fans just couldn't catch up :bibliahh: We just fight and genuinely support our girl like that.. The bitterness is rather embarrassing.. We're here to stay, whether you like it or not, and yes we won this poll regardless of what you think, which makes it a FACT that X has fans that support her online, and are willing to fight for her, and how much her music sells has NOTHING to do with this.. Stay mad, bitter, sore and stressed! 

Over a poll on Just Jared :skull:

 

Anyway all her big hits belong to other acts so she better make some calls

 

Feel This Moment (with Pitbull)

Moves Like Jagger (with Maroon 5)

Lady Marmalade (with Lil Kim, Mya & P!nk)

Say Something (with A Great Big World

 

I guess she can add a Clinton Administration Medley of Genie In A Bottle, What A Girl Wants and Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ReH2o said:

Super Bowl LVII is set to kick off on February 12, 2023 – and there still haven’t been any announcements about who might hit the stage for the halftime show just yet.

 

The annual football game, which will air on FOX, is set to be played at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, and fans are already wondering who might be the artist (or artists) that will entertain us during the halftime show.

 

Just Jared asked for a week who should perform at the show and the winner with over 30% of the vote, Christina Aguilera wins this year’s poll!

 

Captura

 

 

https://www.justjared.com/2022/09/06/who-should-perform-at-super-bowl-halftime-show-2023-poll/

 

 

Taylor Swift at 3% :doc: This has to be rigged lmao 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Istan4R said:

Over a poll on Just Jared :skull:

 

Anyway all her big hits belong to other acts so she better make some calls

 

Feel This Moment (with Pitbull)

Moves Like Jagger (with Maroon 5)

Lady Marmalade (with Lil Kim, Mya & P!nk)

Say Something (with A Great Big World

 

I guess she can add a Clinton Administration Medley of Genie In A Bottle, What A Girl Wants and Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)

Go on and discredit Candyman, Ain't No Other Man, Your Body, WooHoo, Fighter, Can't Hold Us Down, Dirrty, Pa Mis' Muchachas, Reflection, Loyal Brave True and The Voice Within.. Some of these songs might have not been the biggest on the charts but their impact is clear on YouTube and streaming platforms.. and yes her big collabs are awesome, she can bring guests, and it would be such an immersive, interactive experience.

 

Again, stay bitter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm here for a conjunted Britney/Xtina halftime a-la-Shakira/Jlo.

 

Could you imagine the chaos? :jonny:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

It’s not that deep sweetie

 

We love to make y’all Fume   Throwing up Crying and it’s working xxx

avabop.thumb.gif.8331943746e0991eadc8529

that's the thing

Yall are the ones looking like fuming

 

avabop.thumb.gif.8331943746e0991eadc8529

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rev8 said:

that's the thing

Yall are the ones looking like fuming

 

avabop.thumb.gif.8331943746e0991eadc8529

pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-beh

 

Don't cry. You'll get a spinning halftime show on Instagram for sure.

 

avabop.thumb.gif.8331943746e0991eadc8529

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She totally deserves it. She has an amazing catalog of songs and could have great guests.

 

MY PROPOSED SETLIST:

1- Dirrty / Can't Hold Us Down

2- Bionic / Not Myself Tonight

3- Genie in a Bottle / Come On Over Baby

4- Moves Like Jagger (feat. Adam Levine)

5- Express / Ain't No Other Man

6- Lady Marmalade (feat. Lil' Kim and Mya)

7- Fighter

8- Beautiful

9- Let There Be Love (Short)

 

Amazing. 10/10. Best Super Bowl Halftime Show ever!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

lol will never happen. she literally hasnt had a hit in 10 years, the only way it could happen is if she did with britney or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WalkAway said:

pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-beh

 

Don't cry. You'll get a spinning halftime show on Instagram for sure.

 

avabop.thumb.gif.8331943746e0991eadc8529

Not WalkAway :ahh: ksksksksk

 

avabop.thumb.gif.8331943746e0991eadc8529

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WalkAway said:

pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-beh

 

Don't cry. You'll get a spinning halftime show on Instagram for sure.

 

avabop.thumb.gif.8331943746e0991eadc8529

Dead

avabop.thumb.gif.8331943746e0991eadc8529

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, ReH2o said:

Super Bowl LVII is set to kick off on February 12, 2023 – and there still haven’t been any announcements about who might hit the stage for the halftime show just yet.

 

The annual football game, which will air on FOX, is set to be played at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, and fans are already wondering who might be the artist (or artists) that will entertain us during the halftime show.

 

Just Jared asked for a week who should perform at the show and the winner with over 30% of the vote, Christina Aguilera wins this year’s poll!

 

Captura

 

 

https://www.justjared.com/2022/09/06/who-should-perform-at-super-bowl-halftime-show-2023-poll/

 

 

could be absolutely amazing but she'd need to really want it and rehearse non-stop for like 6 months lol

 

18 hours ago, Aguilegend said:

The demand is there :clap3: See when you’re a RESPECTED legend?

:clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...