Monsters: The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story | Cooper Koch & Nicholas Alexander Chavez

genetic fail

I can't get over how hot they both are. It's distracting me from the actual plot. And because I know they're actors and not actually brothers, I'm like "…they should ****."

• Thanks 3

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• X~MoviePoP

• James_Dean

• genetic fail

• Gossip_Boy

21 minutes ago, Rihinvention said:

because I know they're actors and not actually brothers, I'm like "…they should ****."

IMG_4541.thumb.gif.6ee180c0f00c25e4f896d

• Haha 2

Personally i think the plot is not interesting enough 

I dont understand why he didn't do John Wayne Gacy 

The 2 min clip on Dahmer of John Wayne as clown was one of the scariest things on that season . And i thought Ryan was previewing the next monster 

The only interesting thing about those boys that killed their parents is HOW HOT they are

anyone who enjoyed this should feel really bad about it. and Ryan should feel the worst of all, the fact that he still thinks gay **** (in this case invented incest about two real people) will make up for his immense lack of talent in any form... genuinely despise that man.

• Like 8

Spoiler

The full frotal shower scene in the prison  my lord

:jonny: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, shark_heather said:

The 2 min clip on Dahmer of John Wayne as clown was one of the scariest things on that season . And i thought Ryan was previewing the next monster 

The only interesting thing about those boys that killed their parents is HOW HOT they are

Spoiler

IMO there's the hook was gone after showing/ going through the murders in the first episode :michael:

This was absolutely riveting. Ryan Murphy gave me what I wanted again. :clap3:

I thought episode 5 was the MIC DROP moment of the season but there's really so many. And I love the way episode 9 wrapped up the story and the writers did their best for the public to not glamorize or romanticize these monsters (even though that will already happen on TikTok).

Javier and Chloe WENT THERE and I'm glad they did. Both Menendez leads killed it with their acting too, same with Nathan Lane and Ari Graynor as the defense attorney. 

2nd episode was actually not bad 

But i have to say that the boys are EXTREMELY HOT and Ryan is REALLY counting on it . This screams homosexuality from all over the place ( which is not bad at all if it was the truth ) 

episode 3 was a bit …tacky…? with the way it tried to add humour so i was worried for the rest of the season for a moment, but episode 4 was back on track and really hard hitting. the story is definitely more engaging than i initially expected. the show is also obviously incredibly polished and well executed, so it matches dahmer in that respect. 

the amount of milli vanilli is WILD

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Y'ALL the way I literally screamed when she ripped his hair piece off :bibliahh:

i came to this thread specifically for this moment bc what is this show this is so unserious :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Gacy would've been good, but I think The Candyman Killer is an insane story and yet no one will touch it. One of the worst serial killers. I'd like a show on that. 

Do people really want these 2 to be let out? 

• Like 1

THE HAIR PIECE ASLFKCKA

tumblr_msvzz0D98s1s8ghqso1_500.gif&xs=1&

Ryan has Leslie Grossman BOOKED!

Edited by Dylangaga
  • Haha 6

This was so weirdly sexualised. Ryan Murphy is a creep, I've said it before and I'll die on that hill

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Thin White Duke said:

This was so weirdly sexualised. Ryan Murphy is a creep, I've said it before and I'll die on that hill

It really is, feels more like a comedy too, I thought the tone would be more serious. 

If this story is actually true, their prents deserved every bullet!! I kno that right

Erik Menendez Blasts Netflix Series 'Monsters': 'Ryan Murphy Cannot Be This Naive and Inaccurate'

Full article here: https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/erik-menendez-reacts-to-monsters-on-netflix-1236152277/

Erik Menendez statement:

"I believed we had moved beyond the lies and ruinous character portrayals of Lyle, creating a caricature of Lyle rooted in horrible and blatant lies rampant in the show. I can only believe they were done so on purpose. It is with a heavy heart that I say, I believe Ryan Murphy cannot be this naive and inaccurate about the facts of our lives so as to do this without bad intent.

"It is sad for me to know that Netflix's dishonest portrayal of the tragedies surrounding our crime have taken the painful truths several steps backward – back through time to an era when the prosecution built a narrative on a belief system that males were not sexually abused, and that males experienced rape trauma differently than women. Those awful lies have been disputed and exposed by countless brave victims over the last two decades who have broken through their personal shame and bravely spoken out. So now Murphy shapes his horrible narrative through vile and appalling character portrayals of Lyle and of me and disheartening slander.

"Is the truth not enough? Let the truth stand as the truth. How demoralizing to know that one man with power can undermine decades of progress in shedding light on childhood trauma. Violence is never an answer, never a solution, and is always tragic. As such, I hope it is never forgotten that violence against a child creates a hundred horrendous and silent crime scenes darkly shadowed behind glitter and glamor and rarely exposed until tragedy penetrates everyone involved. To all those who have reached out and supported me, thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Edited by fa77ot

OOOOOOMMMMMGGGGG

The shower scene in ep3 was SO HOT , thank you Ryan

Well. None of yall actually know the brothers and none of yall were actually in that house or there that night.

I think this show shows both sides of the abuse and issues and also the issues the brothers had.

Enjoying it so far, still 5 episodes to go :duca: :duca:

Spoiler

I was NOT prepared for the line: "I started putting cinnamon in his food and drinks, to make the c*m taste better" LORD JESUS :biblio:

But yeah, I'm definitely on the boy's sides.

When people say they are on the boys side, you think they shouldn't have gone to prison or what do you mean exactly? 

Edited by Shelter
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Shelter said:

When people say they are on the boys side, you think they shouldn't have gone to prison or what do you mean exactly? 

My thoughts exactly. 

Like they seem to think the murder is justified 

EPISODE 3.....MY GOD...THE AMOUNT OF D**K

...was it prosthetics on him with the cute black guy or...

Episode 5.

1 continuous take...literally i saw no edits or cuts.

That was sooooo many lines..some of it had to be improv.

Give this man the EMMY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.