Jump to content

blackpink sells 2.14 million+ pure in 2 days. atrl silent. why?


Dark Horse
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 9/20/2022 at 8:07 PM, Luckitty said:

 

what happened to the 3M predictions 

they sold 2m based on 2 days of tracking :gaygacat5:(Korea tracking 11-17th, also doesnt include the KIT version)

 

 

Edited by selsfetish
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • supertiffany

    14

  • MonsterNavy

    9

  • Dark Horse

    17

  • kawk

    10

On 9/19/2022 at 6:39 AM, Eternium said:

All streams are fake to a certain extent. But yes, a lot of it is strong fan playlisting and auto streams. 

K-pop has been globally famous since 2009. It started bubbling up enough in 2003 that the world’s biggest celebrity at the time (Britney Spears) collaborated  with a K-pop artist.

 

How are y’all this illiterate when it comes to pop music and then proud of it…on a pop music forum?

Tbh would say that it actually garnered any relevant attention in the early 10s, WW

Psy,SNSD,BB and 2Ne1 (super junior?) really pushed the envelope for it (BThew)

 

 

ot: these numbers :jonny: and to think the girls in here were trying it lol

also, it's funny how the same 2 members - ricky and sharapov, are always in some thread hating :toofunny3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

that one user's meltdown on page 7 getting paid dust :bibliahh:

 

ot: yes lisa yes jenny yes 2 million :heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the pinks made history, ATRL stays bothered and uglee :jonny6:

also 3m is still possible since it's just 2 days of tracking. @Dark Horse random projection becoming a reality  :jonny6::jonny6::jonny6:

the new MaRy. 

Edited by kawk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, kawk said:

the pinks made history, ATRL stays bothered and uglee :jonny6:

also 3m is still possible since it's just 2 days of tracking. @Dark Horse random projection becoming a reality  :jonny6::jonny6::jonny6:

the new MaRy. 

not ms dark horse setting the pinks up only for it to become a reality :toofunny2: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

2.2m from Korea, 600k from China = 2.8m already :keir: 

 

 

 

 

the china sales are now regulated right? so these numbers are now considered by IFPI because china removed the questionable methodologies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/21/2022 at 3:35 AM, Sharapov said:

another fraud record :deadbanana2:

cry more

 

160266158_AESPAJAILED2.thumb.gif.4f6326f

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

2.2m from Korea, 600k from China = 2.8m already :keir: 

 

 

 

 

And only 80k in the US. A flop. :razzle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Starfish said:

And only 80k in the US. A flop. :razzle:

well it's $50 in the US :michael:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Starfish said:

And only 80k in the US. A flop. :razzle:

it's 100k in the US once everything is shipped by next week!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

silent bc i don’t care 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2022 at 4:29 AM, itsmee said:

Kpop fans always do this than get pressed and offended when others dont care 

its like they deseperatetly need validation and others to bow down to their favs or be slayed 

i actually like blackpink so good for them

 

maybe its better for atrl to create a spin off forum for kpop stans than they can create and discuss as much kpop as they want and everyone there would care because its what they are interested in

otherwise these threads are becoming annoying and repetitive

actually there is quiet a few kpop forums already

why not just go there?

this is a western pop forum first and foremost its weird to invade this space and yell at people in it for not discussing stuff u want to discuss  

 

 

oop

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2022 at 4:29 AM, itsmee said:

Kpop fans always do this than get pressed and offended when others dont care 

its like they deseperatetly need validation and others to bow down to their favs or be slayed 

i actually like blackpink so good for them

 

maybe its better for atrl to create a spin off forum for kpop stans than they can create and discuss as much kpop as they want and everyone there would care because its what they are interested in

otherwise these threads are becoming annoying and repetitive

actually there is quiet a few kpop forums already

why not just go there?

this is a western pop forum first and foremost its weird to invade this space and yell at people in it for not discussing stuff u want to discuss  

 

 

This. /endthread

 

On 9/17/2022 at 7:50 AM, Dark Horse said:

says who? atrl advertises itself as a pop culture forum. and everyone talks about worldwide stats and references international measures like IFPI all the time.

 

worldwide stats of Western stars. Sure it's a pop culture forum, and that forum is made up of people that for years have pretty exclusively discussed western music specifically. Forums are dictated by their contributing members, so that's who. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, kawk said:

And just like that, queens shut the haters down :clap3:

 

vpukx9xxy1q91.jpg?auto=webp&s=9380f3541a

 

bJG0VHz.gif

so embarrassing for them now the thread is crickets. where are the loud haters now? :toofunny2:

 

bJG0VHz.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...