Poll: Student debt cancellation works! Biden jumps +10 amongst young voters

Communion

I mean who doesn't want 10k of student loans forgiven :cm:

Gen z and millennials love him again until they find another thing to cry about then call him old man, out of touch and the devil. :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Insanity said:

I mean who doesn't want 10k of student loans forgiven :cm:

Millions of people will get 20k forgiven (pell grant recipients). No other president in modern history has given so much to struggling college graduates but its never enough for some people. :cm: 

4 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

Gen z and millennials love him again until they find another thing to cry about

And Biden will fold and listen to his base AGAIN :clap3:

News flash: Politicians are supposed to solve problems. Maybe take a civics class, sis! 

27 minutes ago, Communion said:

And Biden will fold and listen to his base AGAIN :clap3:

News flash: Politicians are supposed to solve problems. Maybe take a civics class, sis! 

News flash: If a politician doesnt do every single thing you want it doesnt make them corrupt, evil and delusional. Maybe try living in reality, sis! 

9 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

If a politician doesnt do every single thing you want

Sis, whose dupe is this? You're talking in incoherent circles! lol

It's very simple - politicians are supposed to support popular policy. Because, if the goal is to win elections, doing popular things makes *you* popular. Are you.. mad the Democrat base got Biden to fold? :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion

41 minutes ago, Communion said:

Sis, whose dupe is this? You're talking in incoherent circles! lol

It's very simple - politicians are supposed to support popular policy. Because, if the goal is to win elections, doing popular things makes *you* popular. Are you.. mad the Democrat base got Biden to fold? :deadbanana4:

This is not how politics works at all and its not that simple but you clearly dont get it. You can continue supporting people in congress who get votes of 99-1.  Ill leave you to your delusions. :dies: 

Edited by FightForTanas

On 9/16/2022 at 12:01 AM, FightForTanas said:

Gen z and millennials love him again until they find another thing to cry about then call him old man, out of touch and the devil. :clap3: 

not being able to have your own home and being 40, living with parents because of insurmountable student debt is something to cry about 

OT: Yes Biden Yes Progressive Yes we will Pokémon Go to the polls :clap3:  

Let's keep our HEEL on her neck :clap3: 10K for midterms, full forgiveness for 2024 :clap3: 

my vote is for SALE dems :clap3: 

Edited by modeblock

1 minute ago, modeblock said:

not being able to have your own home and being 40, living with parents because of insurmountable student debt is something to cry about 

OT: Yes Biden Yes Progressive Yes we will Pokémon Go to the polls :clap3:  

Let's keep our HEEL on her neck :clap3: 

And all of that is his fault how? :confused: 

1 minute ago, FightForTanas said:

And all of that is his fault how? :confused: 

As CEO of the United States, YES! he sure as hell is :gaycatney1:

oh and he made it impossible for student debt to be part of bankruptcy :gaycatney1:

Edited by modeblock

This will put us in an even deeper recession, as if billions of dollars aren't going to Ukraine on top of that.. but congrats I guess :rip:

Slay daddy Biden :clap3:

1 minute ago, DonSiblon said:

This will put us in an even deeper recession, as if billions of dollars aren't going to Ukraine on top of that.. but congrats I guess :rip:

Slay daddy Biden :clap3:

I'm sure you said the same thing when the rich got all their PPP loans forgiven :clap3: 

Just now, modeblock said:

As CEO of the United States, YES! he sure as hell is :gaycatney1:

So the unstable housing market (due to covid which started in 2020) and predatory lending which has been the standard for over 30 years is the fault of the  president who has been in office for only a year and a half? :deadbanana: I knew Gen z and Millenials were delusional but i didnt know they were just straight up crazy. :skull: 

Just now, FightForTanas said:

So the unstable housing market (due to covid which started in 2020) and predatory lending which has been the standard for over 30 years is the fault of the  president who has been in office for only a year and a half? :deadbanana: I knew Gen z and Millenials were delusional but i didnt know they were just straight up crazy. :skull: 

Miss thing has been a senator for 800 years, go look at her record because it's clear you don't know how instrumental this racist was in the student debt crisis :intoit:

2 minutes ago, modeblock said:

Miss thing has been a senator for 800 years, go look at her record because it's clear you don't know how instrumental this racist was in the student debt crisis :intoit:

The government is NOT required to forgive the private loans that you took out. Instead of thanking Biden the lowlifes are attacking him. The level of entitlement is honestly disgusting but whats new with gen z and Millenials? :cm: 

2 minutes ago, Juanny said:

We don’t need to find, they exist. Maybe in your little corner there’s nothing to complain about/needs fixing! 

Student loan forgiveness is a tiny pivot in the right direction for mr biden.

Mr. Biden was not required to forgive your personal PRIVATE loans but he did. Apparently he's evil for not giving you 50,000 according to the far left. :doc: 

2 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

The government is NOT required to forgive the private loans that you took out. Instead of thanking Biden the lowlifes are attacking him. The level of entitlement is honestly disgusting but whats new with gen z and Millenials? :cm: 

How much do you make per year? Just curious. And no, I don't expect Biden to cancel my private loans, I'm asking for public loan forgiveness because the lending was predatory and the cost of education rose much higher than inflation.  :cm:

Loved the "lowlife" quip, kinda seems like you take Biden attacks personally if your'e willing to hurl insults at the poors who dare to speak up :redface:

1 minute ago, modeblock said:

How much do you make per year? Just curious. And no, I don't expect Biden to cancel my private loans, I'm asking for public loan forgiveness because the lending was predatory and the cost of education rose much higher than inflation.  :cm:

Loved the "lowlife" quip, kinda seems like you take Biden attacks personally if your'e willing to hurl insults at the poors who dare to speak up :redface:

You signed the dotted line so YOU are responsible for them. Somehow that fact gets lost with you people. Its never enough even when it doesnt have to be given to you in the first place. So like i said, keep complaining because thats all you seem to be good at doing. :cm: 

2 minutes ago, Juanny said:

Mr Biden is supposed to act in the interest of the citizens who elected him to office. He is REQUIRED to do what is right by his electorate. It is his JOB.

OT: this is just the tip of the iceberg. I’m personally thinking he should do MORE than 10k student loan forgiveness for such a significant upturn, I think Gen z and millennials need to be a little sharper!

There is no law REQUIRING a president to forgive your personal loans. He didnt have to give you anything. :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.