Ravyn Lenae f/ Doechii & KAYTRANADA - "Xtasy (Remix)"

KatyPrismSpirit

for the alternative r&b lovers

Out now!

stream 'HYPNOS' by Ravyn Lenae and 'she/her/black b*tch' by Doechii now while ur at it

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

I hope this gets more people to check out Hypnos, bc it's still in my top 5 for the year.

can't stop listening :jonny: this was already top 3 for the album for me and Doechii's verse and the added Ravyn part make it even better

Edited by Touch It

beyond obsessed, literally an unexpected upgrade to an already fantastic song :clap3:

i really hope both of them reach new career highs. they're both in their respective pre debut / debut eras now. all it takes is just that one mainstream hit. they could easily be the main r&b girls of our generation really.

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

i really hope both of them reach new career highs. they're both in their respective pre debut / debut eras now. all it takes is just that one mainstream hit. they could easily be the main r&b girls of our generation really.

ravyn just needs the push. her fellow collaborator steve lacy getting a massive hit proves that there's a certain audience for alternative r&b and i pray she gets her well deserved dues soon.

doechii is 100% up too

Just now, dangerousalex said:

ravyn just needs the push. her fellow collaborator steve lacy getting a massive hit proves that there's a certain audience for alternative r&b and i pray she gets her well deserved dues soon.

doechii is 100% up too

yes exactly, her and steve were really on the same level just a few months ago tbh. she really deserves a viral tiktok song, her music is perfect for that too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.