Lavigne, Stallion and Ora dragged by brazilian media, named worst RIR performances

jqnetto

#6 WORST: Rita Ora

Rita Ora debuted at Rock in Rio in a warm-up for Dua Lipa, the night's main attraction. But the most sung song of the presentation was "Amor de Que", in the voice of the guest Pabllo Vittar. It was as if Rita Ora was playing a TV presenter receiving a musical attraction on a Sunday show in the 90s

#4 WORST: Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion has enough talent for "Palco Mundo" and other big spaces in pop music. But the show's poor, convoluted production fell far short of her potential.

With no band, just a DJ (something common in rap) and a maximum of 6 dancers on stage, she even seemed to have enough breath to get by. But a 15-minute summons of fans to take the stage, dance, and line up for selfies in the middle of the show was the limit of the hack.

#1 WORST: Avril Lavigne

The singer started Sunset's closing show with a huge sound failure. The worst thing is that Avril seemed lively and friendly, contrary to reports of a cold show in São Paulo. But only those who were up front could understand and reciprocate. The finale even had its best ballad, "I'm with you", interrupted in the middle. Fans laughed to keep from crying.

Source

As we can see from the article, Avril's show was named the worst not because of her but bc the organization underestimated her audience power and gave her the smallest stage. The GP stanned, so she still won.

They've should put her on the main stage, her demand was INSANE based on those videos. I haven't seen such a big audience like that in years it's incredible

40 minutes ago, rac7d said:

Where did you find this article 

In Brazil's biggest news portal. Avril finally making headlines. :clap:

But I wws told that MGK-opening act, Avril Lavigne’s set was the most popular and loved of all time?

17 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

But I wws told that MGK-opening act, Avril Lavigne’s set was the most popular and loved of all time?

I guess by her American audience at home

she appealed more here and in Asia 

Advil #1 but they couldn't list a single thing that was her fault? Why is she on the list then? ? 

But someone opened a thread saying she was the main attraction and reason why people bought the tickets… hmm

so what is the truth 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.