Xiaomi steals iOS Dynamic Island in less than a week

arceus

I don't know why Apple should care. They've stolen literally everything under the sun from Android. 

Also, this is a theme developer not Android themselves, nice clickbait :cm: 

Theme developers have made copycats of iOS for years. 

This is a Xiaomi Theme Developer. It has nothing to do with Android. Hell, it's not even Xiaomi doing it. 

Edited by Badgalbriel

This probably shows how laughably easy it is to implement across phones, yet people were going nuts over it like it was some revolutionary feature :clown:

iPhone users try to have reading comprehensive above 5th grade challenge *IMPOSSIBLE* (GONE WRONG)

Edited by ks_dollar

Chinese companies will always copy Apple as they take their native country by storm. :priceless: I expect something similar soon by Google, but maybe not since it took them a decade to even come up with an iMessage, Airdrop, feature packed Wallet alternative. 

Not the gorls coming for Android when Apple has stolen 80% of its new ideas from iT for the past decade :redface:

I miss the good ol' days when you could buy a Xiaomi for a fraction of the price of a Samsung / Apple and yet get all the benefits and features.

Now they hiked up their prices to be in alignment. :emofish:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.