Abu Akleh family: Biden must hold Israel accountable for killing a US citizen

Communion

of course he should and of course the US should but it won't, sadly. I think it's time that we collectively accept that Israel is the US's golden child and will never truly face any repercussions for what it does. It just legit will not happen...like EVER. 

Biden is the proudest Zionist to ever be elected president, so that is obviously not going to happen.

Shireen was done so wrong, even by her own country. :shakeno: 

7 hours ago, IBeMe said:

of course he should and of course the US should but it won't, sadly. I think it's time that we collectively accept that Israel is the US's golden child and will never truly face any repercussions for what it does. It just legit will not happen...like EVER. 

Not golden child but rather golden goose. And not a racist or xenophobic remark but rather a true discretion of the matter. Israel is buying off politicians. It’s no secret. 

But he won't cuz he's anti-Palestinian Zionist trash. Why should I vote for that?

• 2 months later...

What can one family demand from the most powerful empire in history? They are fools. The US will never do anything that goes against Israel's interests.

2 hours ago, rihannafan said:

Pretends to be shocked

quelle surprise

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.