Biden's monkeypox coordinator goes viral

Buddy

5 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

look him up, he frequents those places, I'm not assuming. Was it that hard to find someone who doesn't look like a weirdo when you search their name online? 

WTF are they thinking, this is ****** up :biblionny: I guess they were feeling ?inclusive? that day 

What about it is "f*cked up"? Why are you calling him a weirdo? It's quite worrying you agree with these people, they'd think you're as much of a degenerate (if you're lgbt, that is).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve Jobs

• Communion

• DonSiblon

• Buddy

Who gives a **** what people like to wear or do in their free time. It doesn't negate their qualifications, especially when the so called religious conservatives are out here molesting and sex trafficking children, taking anonymous loads in their bussies in back allies and committing acts of terrorism in the name of an orange idiot

1 hour ago, Gorgeous said:

These tweets are homophobic, but at the same time its a bit unfortunate that the same person who is in charge of operations regarding a highly contagious STD amongst gay men has so many records of participating in events where most of the spreading happens... 

Who better to coordinate outreach and planning than someone who has a connection to a high-risk community? :cm:

14 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

Was it that hard to find someone who doesn't look like a weirdo when you search their name online? 

Not this mask off slip :rip:

18 minutes ago, Danny789 said:

What about them makes them “look like weirdos?”  

FLWiKqlVQAAlvuU?format=jpg&name=medium 

how is this acceptable from a government official :dancehall3:

He has a huge ass Jesus tattoo across his chest, clearly this is a man of faith :thing: Not that republicans should care about this, unless they suddenly had a change of heart about monkeypox stigma or the health of those that currently have it.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Gorgeous said:

How does any of that correlate to a lack of capability? 

As awful as Buttigieg is at least he knows how to look presentable :coffee2:

wow cant believe i lived this long - and not too long - to see gays subscribe to conservatives that judge our skills based on our appearance or what we do outside of our jobs without harming anyone else

like the layers of internalized homophobia as if we don't have straight people corrupting governments and doin much worse without exposing themselves lol 

if y'all think there are good gays and bad gays for most conservatives you will be surprised if you think they will stop at men that wear harnesses and dresses or are attention ***** on instagram.

keep supporting them they sure will love you and your masc husband /s :bibliahh:

22 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

What in the Pennywise... :deadvision:

The sanctimonious, miserable, sexless ATRL’ers strike again! :clap3:

It’s always fun when the gays adopt far-right Conservative talking points to put down their own. Never fails to amuse me.

I can't believe gays on ATRL are judging others for how they carry out their personal lives. Look in the mirror *******.

So many people here are falling for the far right's narratives that demonize the LGBT+ community. :biblio: The self-hate is real.

The internalised homophobia in this thread from certain users... 

34 minutes ago, DirtyPony87 said:

The sanctimonious, miserable, sexless ATRL’ers strike again! :clap3:

It’s always fun when the gays adopt far-right Conservative talking points to put down their own. Never fails to amuse me.

You’re right let’s adopt far left talking points. We need more openly kink-friendly pro-popper sniffing, piss drinking, pup playing, BDSM-friendly, double-fisting representatives in office making decisions about what we inject into our bodies!

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

He has a huge ass Jesus tattoo across his chest, clearly this is a man of faith :thing: Not that republicans should care about this, unless they suddenly had a change of heart about monkeypox stigma or the health of those that currently have it.

He also has a pentagram :dies:

2 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

You’re right let’s adopt far left talking points. We need more openly kink-friendly pro-popper sniffing, piss drinking, pup playing, BDSM-friendly, double-fisting representatives in office making decisions about what we inject into our bodies!

Didn't Donald Trump proudly have a water sports fetish? 

3 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

Again non of those things would make a person unqualified. Like explain to me why someone partaking in those activities with other consenting adults makes them unable to do this work?  

My mom even sent me this thinking I’d agree with her?

why does the things someone do outside of work that don’t affect his work in anyway matter at all. As long as he does a good job at what he’s supposed to do :michael:

Some of the replies here are embarassing :biblio:

I don't care what a person does in their free time. So as long as they are qualified for their job, it shouldn't matter. And this man is clearly qualified. The self hatred on this site it pitiful.

I dont see anything wrong with this? What consenting adults choose to do and wear is their own business. A lot of these tweets have an undertone of gays being dirty, disease spreaders.

I don’t care.  I’m tired of buttoned up, conservative acting, suit wearing, shills in govt who are all talk and image, and zero action.

maybe he will teach people a lesson to not judge a book by its cover and do an amazing job that these “typical politicians” have failed at miserably in America these last couple of decades.  Are we going to act like the normal politicians have done a good job? :laugh: At this point I’m completely over the superficialities and just want results.

23 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

I don’t care.  I’m tired of buttoned up, conservative acting, suit wearing, shills in govt who are all talk and image, and zero action.

maybe he will teach people a lesson to not judge a book by its cover and do an amazing job that these “typical politicians” have failed at miserably in America these last couple of decades.  Are we going to act like the normal politicians have done a good job? :laugh: At this point I’m completely over the superficialities and just want results.

So let me get this right, who cares if this guy secretly likes recording himself sniffing random people’s butts, as long as he’s good at his job right? 

7 hours ago, Steve Jobs said:

There is nothing unfortunate about a gay person attending gay clubs or events. He’s extremely qualified for his position and has done PLENTY for HIV and STI prevention in NYC.

If anything y’all should be more supportive of the fact that a gay man is in charge of the response to an outbreak that is affecting the gay community. I’d much rather have him than some straight person with zero insight on lgbtq life. 

Exactly. 

It says so much about the way many still want gay men (and LGBTQ people in general) to exist within boxes and stereotypes within the community itself. Like, he can't like leather, kink, party at Fire Island AND be qualified for a Federal job? If this was a woman, the gays would yassss queen her all the way to the White House.

8 hours ago, DonSiblon said:

And here's the person in charge of US nuclear waste disposal. This administration is a joke :bibliahh:

Not you people suggesting that a person who does drag should not be employed :deadbanana2:AltRL strikes again… not that it ever stopped 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.