Jump to content

Biden's monkeypox coordinator goes viral


Buddy
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Steve Jobs

    5

  • Communion

    4

  • lmnoc1

    4

  • DonSiblon

    4

Viral amongst QAnon people who think being gay predispositions you to want to **** kids?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weird. I've seen his big d*ck fully nude on the Fire Island beach. :pig:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These tweets are homophobic, but at the same time its a bit unfortunate that the same person who is in charge of operations regarding a highly contagious STD amongst gay men has so many records of participating in events where most of the spreading happens... 

Edited by Gorgeous
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Weird. I've seen his big d*ck fully nude on the Fire Island beach. :pig:

:deadbanana:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Weird. I've seen his big d*ck fully nude on the Fire Island beach. :pig:

Pics or didn't happen :swing:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

the same person who is in charge of operations regarding a highly contagious STD amongst gay men has so many records of participating in events where most of the spreading happens... 

That's what they want people to believe about any femboy or men who wear harness :michael:

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Which one of you is this? :gaycat2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those loser comments :ahh: they want everyone to look like Their boring bland ass

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

These tweets are homophobic, but at the same time its a bit unfortunate that the same person who is in charge of operations regarding a highly contagious STD amongst gay men has so many records of participating in events where most of the spreading happens... 

There is nothing unfortunate about a gay person attending gay clubs or events. He’s extremely qualified for his position and has done PLENTY for HIV and STI prevention in NYC.
 

If anything y’all should be more supportive of the fact that a gay man is in charge of the response to an outbreak that is affecting the gay community. I’d much rather have him than some straight person with zero insight on lgbtq life. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Of course you follow Q anon Trumpers. :bibliahh:I mean how low can you people go? :biblio:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

He seemed qualified for a government job in a secular country so that's fine :clap3: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Girl, wtf is that second tweet :skull: 

Why are we supposed to care about him going viral among far-right conspiracy theorists? And why are you even sharing it here? Kinda sus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And here's the person in charge of US nuclear waste disposal. This administration is a joke :bibliahh:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ninasayers said:

Girl, wtf is that second tweet :skull: 

Why are we supposed to care about him going viral among far-right conspiracy theorists? And why are you even sharing it here? Kinda sus.

Anybody who doesn't kiss Biden's saggy balls and his kink-friendly admin, or miss Pelosi "stay inside your houses while I stroll into my salon without a mask" ass is a "far right QAnon conspiracy theorist" to y'all :toofunny3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, i hope he has truly reversed hiv infections in his circles. That would make him better placed to deal with monkey pox as he engages in the same places of infection. 

 

Also i am sure his work speaks for him, its less about the look and more about his work,education and research. The far right will have to swallow the bitter pill, thatsmart intelligent capable folks come in all diffnt. packages. 

Edited by L.B GAGA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DonSiblon said:

Anybody who doesn't kiss Biden's saggy balls and his kink-friendly admin, or miss Pelosi "stay inside your houses while I stroll into my salon without a mask" ass is a "far right QAnon conspiracy theorist" to y'all :toofunny3:

I don't even support Biden (wouldn't matter either way 'cause i don't live in the US anyway), my comment had nothing to do with him and everything to do with the type of people who spread ridiculous talk points like those put on display by OP; you're telling me that second tweet comes off as rational and valid? As "criticism" we should take seriously and not something a "far right QAnon conspiracy theorist" would say? This whole conversation is clearly rooted in homophobia and that's what i'm commenting on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, lmnoc1 said:

That's what they want people to believe about any femboy or men who wear harness :michael:

 

 

 

look him up, he frequents those places, I'm not assuming. Was it that hard to find someone who doesn't look like a weirdo when you search their name online? 

 

 

14 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

And here's the person in charge of US nuclear waste disposal. This administration is a joke :bibliahh:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WTF are they thinking, this is ****** up :biblionny: I guess they were feeling 💫inclusive💫 that day 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

Anybody who doesn't kiss Biden's saggy balls and his kink-friendly admin, or miss Pelosi "stay inside your houses while I stroll into my salon without a mask" ass is a "far right QAnon conspiracy theorist" to y'all :toofunny3:

No but anyone that cares about this and thinks that it makes them unqualified while likening gay culture to pedophilia is….and here you are sharing and supporting their tweets so…..

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

look him up, he frequents those places, I'm not assuming. Was it that hard to find someone who doesn't look like a weirdo when you search their name online? 

 

 

WTF are they thinking, this is ****** up :biblionny: I guess they were feeling 💫inclusive💫 that day 

What about them makes them “look like weirdos?”  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...