Social media discourse/tweets/posts that you’re tired of seeing?

BussC,XOXO

Social media tends to recycle topics almost every week and will beat almost any and every to death. What are some that you’re SICK of seeing?

One of them is this:

It always sounds like they’re more upset over the fact that they can’t have him than they are they he was groomed :rip: Not to mention there’s so misinformation being spread about when they met, and how they knew each other that I don’t even care anymore :rip: The man is 30 and there’s nothing keeping him from divorcing her if he didn’t really love her :deadbanana2:

Also recycled tweets like these that stopped being funny a LONG time ago:

Chillle don’t even let me get into the recycled topics that go around black twitter :dies:

Also this:

Apparently people prefer the phrase “I want you to come” and I always found it dumb bc the latter puts pressure on the person that they HAVE to go as opposed to it being their choice. All I know is, if I didn’t want you to

come, I wouldn’t have invited you regardless so it doesn’t matter how I say it ?

I literally want to delete Twitter because I’m so tired of the back and forth lately about “wokeness” in media, specifically tied to Rings of Power having a POC cast, Halle Bailey as Ariel in the Little Mermaid, and Ms Marvel/She-Hulk being 2 of the latest MCU products. 

I personally do not care about the race or gender or sexuality of fictional characters and I cannot believe so many other people do. I just want to either enjoy or not enjoy the media being presented to me for how it looks and the story that is told. That’s it. :rip: 

But every other tweet I see these days is some intense debate about

> “the MCU is too woke now, why is She Hulk twerking?”

and

> “Tolkien described his characters as pale as snow and fair as a pearl!!! Galadriel is not a warrior she was a mage!!!!! Black elf?!?!?!!!!!!!”

and worst of all,

> “Ariel should not be race swapped, how would you like it if we made MLK a white man or Black Panther a white man??”

Just idiotic takes that make me sick. 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

Men hate tweets, tweets or posts about toxic masculinity, promoting toxic feminity.

#OscarsSoWhite #GrammysSoWhite and other woke ****. Stop giving a ****. This isn’t the 1950s. If Meryl Streep wins her 70th Oscar over Viola Davis it’s totally fine and has nothing to do with race. 

"Who comes first, your husband or your children?"

"Who sits in the front seat of a man's car, the wife or the mom?"

These corny discourses used to go viral on (black) straight twitter every other month some time ago. :rip:

Edited by Scars

?Repeating a statement doesn’t make it correct?

people unironically using the term 'social justice warriors' like it's still 2014

Edited by John Slayne

Every response I see under every PopCrave, chartdata, Nintendo, Sony, Xbox, etc. tweet. The trolling is very annoying. 

Hates on male singers! Jokes about the Queen's death! I legit don't bother using twitter anymore it's very toxic! up there with facebook!

Comments that are clearly attention-grabbing, just so people's comments are more likely to get meme'd, turned into a meme, a high number of likes, etc. 

19 hours ago, Bussea said:

Also this:

Apparently people prefer the phrase “I want you to come” and I always found it dumb bc the latter puts pressure on the person that they HAVE to go as opposed to it being their choice. All I know is, if I didn’t want you to

come, I wouldn’t have invited you regardless so it doesn’t matter how I say it ?

This one is really ridiculous. No wonder everyone has social anxiety now lol. Small wordings of how you say stuff can literally be dissected to be rude and disrespectful.

there’s nothing wrong with saying “you can come if you want”… be grateful you were asked to come at all lol

Just “Gay Twitter” in general. Having to say everything that’s on your mind doesn’t always translate well to a tweet. Just take a cute thirst trap and move on for the day. 

On 9/11/2022 at 8:19 PM, Mr.Link said:

#OscarsSoWhite #GrammysSoWhite and other woke ****. Stop giving a ****. This isn’t the 1950s. If Meryl Streep wins her 70th Oscar over Viola Davis it’s totally fine and has nothing to do with race. 

1797-4988573dededa8bdd79eac173e67fb66.jp

You always have a lot of suspect takes when it comes to political matters and don't say "you are keeping up with my posts" when it's just a pattern that easily sticks out.

10 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

1797-4988573dededa8bdd79eac173e67fb66.jp

You always have a lot of suspect takes when it comes to political matters and don't say "you are keeping up with my posts" when it's just a pattern that easily sticks out.

Thanks for your input. 

none cuz I only follow corn accounts:gaycat2: but sometimes some of their tweets can be questionable:gaycat6:

Edited by terrorblade

The one that I'm most tired of is "antm/tyra was problematic". We all know that, we all saw countless tweets and video essays about the topic. Let it go. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.