• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chiidish

• Lovett

• Almodusa

• cruelhprince

Lin has an extremely grating speaking voice.

I still remember watching His Dark Materials and having to turn down the volume anytime his character was talking, because of how annoying it was, ugh :rip:

• 2 weeks later...

Loathe LMM but their Hephaestus :jonnycat:

• 1 month later...

On 9/11/2022 at 3:32 PM, rac7d said:

no HP came out before Twitter so just word of mouth and people didn’t bully kids back then

Came back to respond to this again because apparently some people are being very toxic and racist about the reboot even now way after the first announcements.  I’m so disappointed that no matter what people like this are still around.

OT: the cast seems to gel and Rick seems to really be excited about this version. I hope Disney lets this show win. I hope the first season is great but they KEEP letting Rick and the producers do the show their way not try to Disneyfy it

She’s coming :jonnycat:

annabeth is annoying

percy is...ok.

finally caught up with the whole megaseries and Heroes & Apollo are both clearly superior to the originals. So's Magnus Chase. 

Kane is...there.

at least things will start looking up in s3 when nico's introduced.

Edited by fridayteenage

59 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Came here to update, hopefully Thalia and Jason are black/biracial for more fumes from the snowflake right :penguin:

Full Cast 

they are taking it like…

2 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Full Cast 

they are taking it like…

Megan Mullally is in this?! How did I miss that amazing news?! :WAP:

On 11/8/2022 at 9:59 AM, Khal said:

Lin has an extremely grating speaking voice.

I still remember watching His Dark Materials and having to turn down the volume anytime his character was talking, because of how annoying it was, ugh :rip:

the downgrade

A la croisée des mondes (His Dark Materials) : les acteurs dans le film vs  dans la série - Purebreak

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2023 at 7:51 AM, Chiidish said:

Came back to respond to this again because apparently some people are being very toxic and racist about the reboot even now way after the first announcements.  I’m so disappointed that no matter what people like this are still around.

OT: the cast seems to gel and Rick seems to really be excited about this version. I hope Disney lets this show win. I hope the first season is great but they KEEP letting Rick and the producers do the show their way not try to Disneyfy it

On 1/21/2023 at 3:17 PM, Chiidish said:

She’s coming :jonnycat:

wait they casted a black actress for the role of annabeth? just out of curiosity why? i hope this was a genuine she had the best acting chops and not just a performative faux inclusive casting

On 1/21/2023 at 3:33 PM, fridayteenage said:

annabeth is annoying

percy is...ok.

finally caught up with the whole megaseries and Heroes & Apollo are both clearly superior to the originals. So's Magnus Chase. 

Kane is...there.

at least things will start looking up in s3 when nico's introduced.

what's heroes and apollo?

On 1/26/2023 at 11:48 PM, Chiidish said:

Full Cast 

they are taking it like…

i'm really hoping that this is a success for disney and they don't meddle and let the people give us a faithful adaptation. also are disney still producing the narnia series too?

42 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

wait they casted a black actress for the role of annabeth? just out of curiosity why? i hope this was a genuine she had the best acting chops and not just a performative faux inclusive casting

i'm really hoping that this is a success for disney and they don't meddle and let the people give us a faithful adaptation. also are disney still producing the narnia series too?

Netflix has the rights for Narnia sinde 2017 i think. Recently there was and update saying Greta Gerwing was one of the options for the new adaptation. But nothing more.

Can't wait

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

The author of the series was/is heavily involved in the  production  of this adaptation and said the casting was spot on so you can rest peacefully in the fact that this is shaping up to be great 

2 hours ago, Chiidish said:

The author of the series was/is heavily involved in the  production  of this adaptation and said the casting was spot on so you can rest peacefully in the fact that this is shaping up to be great 

just as long as disney keeps their hands off it then i'm good

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

just as long as disney keeps their hands off it then i'm good

If Disney messes this up like they did Artemis Fowl I’ll be deleting this thread and pretending the show never happened :redface:

2 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

If Disney messes this up like they did Artemis Fowl I’ll be deleting this thread and pretending the show never happened :redface:

disney deserves it's lashings especially with the way that they're now fumbling marvel it's what they deserve

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.