SEAson FINale| Percy Jackson & The Olympians | Disney+

Chiidish

Updated with some stills. Glad I get to experience watching Percy and friends grow up again, it’s like we’re reliving the books:jonnycat:

I will be heartbroken if this doesn’t meet up to my minimal expectations

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chiidish

• Lovett

• Almodusa

• cruelhprince

Not ppl complaining about children being in the adaptation of children’s books :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Zeferino said:

Not ppl complaining about children being in the adaptation of children’s books :jonnycat:

I literally didn’t know what to say. The entire book series is about children who mature into young adults.

Like is this the reaction adults had to Harry Potter movies at first? I’m confused 

5 hours ago, Emperor said:

I don't know how to feel about this , it looks very childish 

48 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

I literally didn’t know what to say. The entire book series is about children who mature into young adults.

Like is this the reaction adults had to Harry Potter movies at first? I’m confused 

i was confused why the big demand and support for this was coming from grown adults????     When their disappointment sets I don’t want them bullying kids.

no HP came out before Twitter so just word of mouth and people didn’t bully kids back then

2 hours ago, rac7d said:

i was confused why the big demand and support for this was coming from grown adults????     When their disappointment sets I don’t want them bullying kids.

For context the people who are adults that are interested in Percy Jackson are people who grew up on the books and have been waiting for a live action of the reboot since the awful movies. 

Most likely they are very up to date on news and are hopeful for great things considering the author is very involved in the production of this series this time around.

2 hours ago, rac7d said:

no HP came out before Twitter so just word of mouth and people didn’t bully kids back then

Where are these bullying allegations coming from:rip: Of the many fandoms that exist PJO fandom is rather tame (probably because of the inclusive nature of the entire franchise fostering a sense of community). Even when the casting was announced that Annabeth is being played by an amazing black actress, the normal "anti-woke" vitriol was much quieter and died way faster than The Little Mermaid which is something people are actually actively harassing/bullying/etc. right now.

I am doubtful anyone in the PJO fandom would be bullying kids as that's never happened even with the movies being terrible. People are just excited about a phenomenal series that raised them coming to life on the big screen, I don't think being an adult means you can't be excited about something that was apart of your childhood and/or adolescence (and adulthood for people still engrossed in the fandom online). If anything the only people that will be bullied if the show becomes a mess (seems unlikely but sure) are producers.

Lots of love so far

here is the full interview 

The way the Fantasy Renaissance is upon us girls. I have been waiting and I am ready.

1 hour ago, Phaunzie said:

The way the Fantasy Renaissance is upon us girls. I have been waiting and I am ready.

it really is, isn't it?

House of the Dragon

The Rings of Power

The Wheel of Time

Shadow & Bone

The Witcher

Percy Jackson

Willow

Brandon Sanderson said he's in talks to start an adaptation next year. Let's see what Netflix does with Narnia and if HBO max developes something from the Harry Potter universe aside the FB movies.

On 9/11/2022 at 6:48 AM, katara said:

Are there any hot adult men there?

Forgot to respond but there’s a decent chance that they’ll cast some nice looking adult men and women as the Greek Gods and the various villains, most will likely be recurring and prominent characters if all goes to plan.

I will try and tag you with cast updates for the adult cast members. 

• 3 weeks later...

i wonder if they'll do just the first quintet of books.

the second quintet has lots of percy and annabeth even if they have to share with a bunch of newbies.

the third quintet has not much percy, but has lots from characters from the second quintet (apparently, I haven't read these yet).

Anyway, Nico is getting his own book next year, out May!

12 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

i wonder if they'll do just the first quintet of books.

the second quintet has lots of percy and annabeth even if they have to share with a bunch of newbies.

the third quintet has not much percy, but has lots from characters from the second quintet (apparently, I haven't read these yet).

Anyway, Nico is getting his own book next year, out May!

Right now is about the first series, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they do the follow up series since Percy and Annabeth are VERY involved in that as well and it raises the scale/scope of the world. Just depends how successful the first set of seasons are tbh. 

• 4 weeks later...

She’s channeling Annabeth fr 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, MrLovett said:

Lin-Manuel Miranda joins the cast as Hermes.

Oop just updated the title but this y'all ^^^

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.