SEAson FINale| Percy Jackson & The Olympians | Disney+

Chiidish

Don’t know why my TV series thread got nuked but here we go! WAKE UP HALF-BLOODS :celestial3:

Edited by Chiidish

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chiidish

• Lovett

• Almodusa

• cruelhprince

Edited by Chiidish

My inner child is shaking. :jonny:

They’re doing it RIGHT this time.

This better slay my hopes are HIGH!

4 minutes ago, geddymonster said:

My inner child is shaking. :jonny:

They’re doing it RIGHT this time.

I AM SHAKING

2 minutes ago, Drama said:

This better slay my hopes are HIGH!

It’s really finally here likeeee :msmarvel:

I actually never watched the movie because everyone panned it so this better be good :jonny: 

5 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

All I remember from the original is that Poker Face scene where they got high or something :dies: 

We will be purging the movies from our minds and/or rereading the books as a cleanse :redface:

I know some people liked the movies but they were just not RIGHT for a proper adaptation, this is our final chance 

Edited by Chiidish

9 minutes ago, Reverie said:

I actually never watched the movie because everyone panned it so this better be good :jonny: 

the world deserves this to be flawless, it should have always been as big or bigger than HP/Hogwarts we just never had the right moment :celestial3:

OMG :jonny5: already looks amazing. The cabin!!!! :eek: Disney already doing this justice. 

Just now, Desire said:

OMG :jonny5: already looks amazing. The cabin!!!! :eek: Disney already doing this justice. 

They’re posting stills I’m gonna gather all of them and update soon :jonny4:

**** yessss!!!!!

They way it's Percy's monologue from the first page of the first book. Literal chills. THATS how you do a teaser, perfection.

I almost don't want to see more because I want to go into the show and get my socks blown off, but simultaneously I also want to blow up and analyze each and every frame we get from here til the premier.

This looks so good! I can’t wait, glad they’re following the book.

3 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

All I remember from the original is that Poker Face scene where they got high or something :dies: 

Lol an iconic scene. It’s annoying they didn’t follow the book but the first movie was actually pretty good, 2nd was a disaster though :rip:

Might give it a watch, even if it seems more child-oriented, which I guess it's the right thing given the source material.

I always thought that the overall concept was corny though. :skull:

1 hour ago, D/X said:

Might give it a watch, even if it seems more child-oriented, which I guess it's the right thing given the source material.

I always thought that the overall concept was corny though. :skull:

For me two but i understand that they want to connect with tweens.Its not for the older crowd. 

Its allowed, their aim is to grow with them into their 20's.

47 minutes ago, katara said:

Are there any hot adult men there?

Not here for a bunch of children. 

Right? As a 40 year old man I can't get into this, I thought they'd have been at least teenagers like the movie :doc:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.