BEHEADED: Man Kills Ex-GF to Stop Her from Outing Him

AlanRickman1946

A woman beheaded by a man with a sword in front of her home on Bay Area street has been named by her family as Karina Castro.

Castro, 27, was brutally killed in San Carlos, California, located about 24 miles south of San Francisco, just steps away from the home containing her two daughters, aged one and seven.

Her father told NBC Bay Area that his daughter had a restraining order against her suspected killer.

Castro’s family told ABC7 that the 33-year-old suspect is the father of her one-year-old daughter and told the news channel that he is a diagnosed schizophrenic.

One neighbour, Chapel Thorborne, told ABC 7 the distressing scene he walked into when he arrived home to the Bay Area neighbourhood shortly after the attack on Thursday.

“The head was underneath the car and she was laying in the back of the car- just severed,” he said. “And they covered her up.”

Mr Thorborne, who said he’d had brief encounters with the couple before the deadly attack unfolded, described how he saw the suspect with some friends shortly after the decapitation had occurred.

“After he cut her head off, he came walking up, him and his two friends,” Mr Thorborne said to ABC. “And they walked right by me and they arrested him.”

Officers who first responded to the scene were reportedly in distress at the devastation laid out before them, Lt Allen said. He noted that peer services would be made available to those affected by the events.

“Any time someone loses their life it’s certainly a tragedy. As far as the shocking nature of it, I do know that the deputies that first arrived on scene were a little beset by the scene,” he said, adding that those peer services that were being made available to the officers would also be offered to the witnesses, “because there were several civilian witnesses.”

In the day before the murder, Snapchat messages between the couple got very contentious. The I-Team obtained more than a dozen, most with language too explicit to show.

She threatens to tell the world about Solano's criminal record that includes a rape conviction involving a minor. He calls her "snitch lip" and warns her "F*** around and find out."

Castro fires back, "U wanna put a target on my back, ur homies gunna kno the real u" and threatens to expose his sexual relationship with another man.

She adds, "Dude, go head try and take my a** out."

Just hours later, they had a confrontation in the street outside her apartment -- her daughters safely inside.

https://abc7.com/woman-beheading-san-carlos-california-karina-castro/12217244/

Me when my ex exposes I have streamed Elton John

1 minute ago, Alongoria13 said:

Me when my ex exposes I have streamed Elton John

hilarious! edgy! 

anyway, this is actually insane 

God bless her kids & her parents 

People need to stop communicating primarily over technology. Their asses will be busted so quick. 

god i dont believe in heaven but given what that poor woman's body went through i hope she's at peace now somewhere good lord :heart:

as for the guy, this is why we need to not take homophobia lightly, it seeps into every facet of our everyday lives, closet dl's who only know violence and hatred because they were never told or shown it was okay to be gay/bi/queer will be the biggest victims of this and therefore be the catalyst for violence, and the most heartbreaking part about all of this is that it is the woman that has to deal with the fallout, the violence and the rage of a man who can't come to terms with himself, the dl men who breed like nick cannon left right and center because they could never have the strength to come out and abandon their comfort in perpetuating toxic masculinity, plus the BABY. gosh the kid will grow up in so much pain and fear i can't even fathom knowing my dad decapitated my mom holy ****. i hope the baby has a family to go to that'll raise him well! :sosad:

Edited by MingYouToo

Just now, MingYouToo said:

god i dont believe in heaven but given what that poor woman's body went through i hope she's at peace now somewhere good lord :heart:

as for the guy, this is why we need to not take homophobia lightly, it seeps into every facet of our everyday lives, closet dl's who only know violence and hatred because they were never told or shown it was okay to be gay/bi/queer will be the biggest victims of this and therefore be the catalyst for violence, and the most heartbreaking part about all of this is that it is the woman that has to deal with the fallout, the violence and the rage of a man who can't come to terms with himself, plus the BABY. gosh the kid will grow up in so much pain and fear i can't even fathom knowing my dad decapitated my mom holy ****. i hope the baby has a family to go to that'll raise him well! :sosad:

I very much empathize with men who suffer from our society's homophobia and toxic masculinity, but no - the people these men harm will always be the biggest victims.

A lot of us on ATRL have experienced homophobia and hostility, yet we're not all going out and doing heinous acts like this. Men with this sort of temperament would have been predisposed to violence, regardless of sexuality.

I'm not denying how tragic this is and that this dude is a danger to himself & the public but he was diagnosed with schizophrenia so it's not like this was a carefully thought out plan. This isn't the mind of a rational, pragmatist, he's sick. Just makes it even more sad.

3 minutes ago, scenekiller said:

I very much empathize with men who suffer from our society's homophobia and toxic masculinity, but no - the people these men harm will always be the biggest victims.

A lot of us on ATRL have experienced homophobia and hostility, yet we're not all going out and doing heinous acts like this. Men with this sort of temperament would have been predisposed to violence, regardless of sexuality.

oh of course! i agree with you, im not here to start petty **** but read what i said right after, its the poor women that have to deal with the fallout of these violent men, i absolutely agree with you the women and the kids will always be the ones to deal with the poor fallout of these societal ills.

your mention of temperament also rings true, though i would like to be optimistic and think that this is a result of another systemic issue and that is a lack of family planning + poor government support of the lower-middle class. im not assuming the guy is poor or middle class (odds are he is) but when a kid is raised in a impoverished socioeconomic background that might be a household the encourages violent behavior, aggravate his aggressive tendencies even more, add to that his sexuality crisis and it might congregate in him doing what he did to that poor girl.

im not saying i disagree, im just saying that violent tendencies, especially by men, usually come from childhood abandonment/mistreatment.

Edited by MingYouToo

2 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

I'm not denying how tragic this is and that this dude is a danger to himself & the public but he was diagnosed with schizophrenia so it's not like this was a carefully thought out plan. This isn't the mind of a rational, pragmatist, he's sick. Just makes it even more sad.

now that u mention it, this guy has had so many cards stacked against him, in the closet + schizophrenic + probably has anger issues, good lord.

13 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

and now the whole world knows 

see when you have two brain cells...

:rip::bibliahh:

the fact that i didnt even think of this

how horrifying :mazen: may she rest in peace

15 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

as for the guy, this is why we need to not take homophobia lightly, it seeps into every facet of our everyday lives, closet dl's who only know violence and hatred because they were never told or shown it was okay to be gay/bi/queer will be the biggest victims of this and therefore be the catalyst for violence, and the most heartbreaking part about all of this is that it is the woman that has to deal with the fallout, the violence and the rage of a man who can't come to terms with himself, the dl men who breed like nick cannon left right and center because they could never have the strength to come out and abandon their comfort in perpetuating toxic masculinity, plus the BABY. gosh the kid will grow up in so much pain and fear i can't even fathom knowing my dad decapitated my mom holy ****. i hope the baby has a family to go to that'll raise him well! :sosad:

this is real as f*ck. speak on it :clap3: most queer men i know have been affected SEVERELY by homophobia both internalized and externalized. it makes me so depressed thinking about how so many men still think expressing their emotions is a sign of weakness. it’s absolutely abhorrent that there’s not a ton of things in mainstream society being done to prevent this horribly toxic masculine notion. this is why more therapeutic options need to be cheaper and more widely accessible. this is why, from a young age, boys should be taught that emotional intelligence is STRENGTH, and there will never be anything wrong with expressing emotion verbally. the mental health crisis is a true epidemic, more people need to be made aware of how complicit they can often be

29 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

26 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

now that u mention it, this guy has had so many cards stacked against him, in the closet + schizophrenic + probably has anger issues, good lord.

Schizophrenia doesn’t make you behead people :ace:

And based on messages from the day before it was premeditated.

1 minute ago, Oxy said:

What she wanted to do is horrible but never a reason to commit murder. 

But now he’s been outed and a murderer. 

She did not instigate this argument with outing him, she was going to tell people about him raping a minor :rip:

6 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Right, not people in here trying to defend this murderer :deadbanana4: 

26 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

congrats you’re outed (as a murder and a f*****) :cm: 

Also a pedo :cm: we really need to start shunning DL men. The common denominator appears to be they’re a danger to society

People in here being like "dOnT mEsS wItH cLosEtEd MeN" when the bigger news is that yet another gravely mentally ill person is associated with a horrible crime.

Hopefully justice is served and they lock him away in the depths of isolation for the rest of his life. Psychosis or not he must be held accountable.

44 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Psychosis can make you do horrible things.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.