Sudan Archives - ‘Natural Brown Prom Queen’

Daddy

Sudan-Archives-Natural-Brown-Prom-Queen.

Currently a 89 on metacritic. Came out today and is a fantastic wild ride. Do yourself a favour and stream it now! 

this is my next first listen! I had three last night and I think I'll do this one, Ari Lennox, and Preoccupations tonight in that order

Very excited to listen in full, I haven't been able yet cause I'm literally exploited at work lol. But Athena is still an INCREDIBLE album.

Okay I'm on the last song and I must say this album is amazing! I enjoyed Athena but NBPQ is incredible - from start to finish. So much versatility on this record. One of my favorite releases this year. 

Omg Britt is so good, early fall bop i needed :WAP:

8 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

Ciara, Freakalizer (so good :jonny4:) & Yellow Brick

Taste! The run from Freakalizer to the end is mind-blowing. I have so many faves. No skips album tbh.

This album is flawless! A great body of work and perfect to start the fall season. ChevyS10 was such a standout I was shocked it was 6 minutes cause it's so pleasant to my ears. 

47 minutes ago, thesecondwave said:

ChevyS10 was such a standout I was shocked it was 6 minutes cause it's so pleasant to my ears. 

Fully agree. Such a great track, probably in my Top 5 or even 3 

It’s a fantastic album. More soul, sultry, contemporary r&b vibes on this one. I think Athena clicks more with me because of the alternative r&b vibe to it, but both albums are incredible for their own reasons.

Definitely seeing her in Barcelona in November

14 hours ago, thesecondwave said:

This album is flawless! A great body of work and perfect to start the fall season. ChevyS10 was such a standout I was shocked it was 6 minutes cause it's so pleasant to my ears. 

This lol the first time I heard the album I didn’t even pay attention to how long each song was and was quite shocked when I realized ChevyS10 was 6 minutes long 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.