Dragonette - 'Twennies'

ThehushSound

dragonette_twennies.jpg

Twennies is the 5th Studio album for Dragonette it also is the first album that will see the Canadian Electropop outfit as a solo project for Martina Sorbara.

Out October 28th 

Track List:

1. Seasick
2.Hysteria
3. New Suit
4. Twennies
5. T-Shirt

6.Winning
7. Stormy
8. This Is All You Get
9. Good Intentions 
10. Outie

Physical Pre-Order:

https://dragonette.rosecityworks.com/collections/twennies-pre-order

i’ve not thought about them since hello. i like these songs! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seasick is probably my favorite track so far. the album is shaping up to be better than Royal Blues (even though the title track off that album is that *****).

The queen of Pop. I will be streaming on repeat :WAP:

• 3 weeks later...

Currently on my first listen 5 tracks in and the album is definitely better then Royal Blues. 

The album length is under 30 minutes meaning the average track length is under 3 minutes. :rip: 

not work when artists desperately make those 'background shopping' playlist album, it's ok sis i see the point why i'm probably bopping alone on this project like she makes album specially catering to me and that type of audience. :johnald:

outside of promo tracks, 'hysteria' and 'good intentions' are my fav and 'winning' belong to its place beneath hell, tired. :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.