Megan Thee Stallion f/ Lil' Kim - "Plan B (Remix)"

Jimmy.

The beginning was good but everything after was a mess. This can't really be the final version...

They ruined Plan B

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Materialboy215

• mellenthin

• Click Clack

• e_yal

I’m so sorry but I actually started to vibe to Kim’s verse UNTIL she started singing. 
spacer.png

Edited by Drama

I've seen on TikTok that they already removed this song twice from services. They are also claiming that Megan took down an IG post of her and Lil' Kim which I can't seem to find.

Mess

This has to be one of the weirdest career trajectories in a long while. How did Megan go from "Savage" and "WAP" to... this? She was on track to be Doja level, now she's barely serving Queen era Nicki. :rip:

5 minutes ago, Aurora said:

This has to be one of the weirdest career trajectories in a long while. How did Megan go from "Savage" and "WAP" to... this? She was on track to be Doja level, now she's barely serving Queen era Nicki. :rip:

That's the grammy award winner for you. This proves that Grammys is a hit and a miss with handing things out. 

On 9/8/2022 at 8:48 PM, dabunique said:

I like it. Da Queen is super cute 

She low key snapped ???

24 minutes ago, Queen. said:

That's the grammy award winner for you. This proves that Grammys is a hit and a miss with handing things out. 

Grammys are there to reward what they believe was the best material during the eligibility period.

I don't know why people expect voters to be pundit and award artists based on their future releases.

Megan won Grammys in 2021 for her rightful 2020 material.

On 9/9/2022 at 8:45 AM, Sinister said:

This is the only place where I’m seeing negative reactions to the track ?

I only seen a certain FB hating but that’s to be expected.

On 9/9/2022 at 1:35 AM, Minogue said:

Kim’s part is amazing the best she did in years. Finally no auto tune!

the singing part is obviously not supposed to be taken seriously she sang many times before like this on her records it’s more in an ironic way. 
The mixing between her part and Megan’s is a mess tho

Finally someone who isn’t a idiot and gets it lololol

24 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Grammys are there to reward what they believe was the best material during the eligibility period.

I don't know why people expect voters to be pundit and award artists based on their future releases.

Megan won Grammys in 2021 for her rightful 2020 material.

Best New Artist kinda insinuates that though.  Expectation is that the award should indicate your potential.  

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

She was actually doing better than Doja in 2020 if we’re gonna keep it 100.  

I remember bloggers saying Meg took Doja spot after she fumbled the bag with that chatroom scandal.  

On 9/7/2022 at 2:18 PM, mellenthin said:

What I mean is that ya'll call Nicki desperate for attention for everything she does, but won't admit how desperate Megan is to bring out Kim (just like Remy, just like Cardi) when they're out of moves :rip: 

Everything Nicki does it petty/insecure/desperate while anything Cardi/Megan does is a kiii and gets no backlash from ya'll. It's beyond embarrassing and transparent. 

I mean Nicki started it. Why would these other girls get backlash for simply responding. 

OF COURSE #ThatLady is being mentioned in here. Of course. 

Anyways is this actually coming out on streaming, or nah? 

44 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

I mean Nicki started it. Why would these other girls get backlash for simply responding. 

Cardi got 0 backlash for throwing a ******* shoe at Nicki, make that make sense :deadbanana4: 

1 hour ago, mellenthin said:

Cardi got 0 backlash for throwing a ******* shoe at Nicki, make that make sense :deadbanana4: 

Nicki still started that entire beef :skull: 

18 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

She literally didn't? Cardi started it based off of a FAKE tweet. Keep blaming Nicki, weirdo

Edited by mellenthin

17 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

this is false

lmfao

Ngl, the “Money make me so horny” line & delivery kinda hits. If this was properly mixed and released, I could’ve seen that part being a cute thing on TikTok. 

6 hours ago, mellenthin said:

Since Nicki make it so easy to hate her and cardi make it so easy to like her. Sorry. Hard truth. 

26 minutes ago, e_yal said:

Since Nicki make it so easy to hate her and cardi make it so easy to like her. Sorry. Hard truth. 

Who cares about eaSy tO lIKE the girl can’t rap for ****, this is the sympathy Nicki talks about. 

oT: I love actually loved this remix, Kim sounds the best she’s had in a long time.

Edited by ImsoLOUD

42 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

Who cares about eaSy tO lIKE the girl can’t rap for ****, this is the sympathy Nicki talks about. 

oT: I love actually loved this remix, Kim sounds the best she’s had in a long time.

Well, all these girl can rap. Thats how they got so far in this game. Nicki, Kim and cardi can all rap with Nicki is a better writer than the other two but Kim will forever remain the iconic one. Nicki never got acclaimed from the rap community and her main audience is pop tho

Edited by e_yal

2 hours ago, FOCK said:

Ngl, the “Money make me so horny” line & delivery kinda hits. If this was properly mixed and released, I could’ve seen that part being a cute thing on TikTok. 

no cause why is it stuck in my head :rip:

1 hour ago, e_yal said:

Well, all these girl can rap. Thats how they got so far in this game. Nicki, Kim and cardi can all rap with Nicki is a better writer than the other two but Kim will forever remain the iconic one. Nicki never got acclaimed from the rap community and her main audience is pop tho

Her talent has been praised by all of her peers, down to Remy Ma (unintentionally) herself. 

“Lil Kim will forever remain the iconic one” Where is her Vanguard award? Do you get paid to be delusional?

Edited by ImsoLOUD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.