• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Materialboy215

• mellenthin

• Click Clack

• e_yal

29 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Well :bibliahh:

LOL! I knew it wasn’t gonna be what ppl thought it would be.  And I also knew it would sound a mess :skull: 

2 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

LOL! I knew it wasn’t gonna be what ppl thought it would be.  And I also knew it would sound a mess :skull: 

:jonny5: 

This is the only place where I’m seeing negative reactions to the track ?

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

16 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Post it a third time and maybe it'll be enough to convince yourself :dancehall:

Why is this not on streaming services/iTunes? :rip:

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

True. Kim flow was good, very 90's. She came hard (if you ignore the singing part) but when they announced KimXmegan people wanted more than a remix to a song nobody cares about

megan's part came out of nowhere lol terrible cut and mixing of both. kim snapped a bit. her best show in a track in a decade. hopefully cardi will also keep her away from autotune when they collab

I loved this. Kim always remixes songs and makes them her own. I just didn't like the ending of the excessive echoing of the ending, but not sure if that was just the quality lol

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

Yeah, weird ass Barbz in this thread. The remix is hot and even the signing is a slay tbh. 

Hopefully they upload an actual mixed version because the released version was a mess.

3 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

Why is this not on streaming services/iTunes? :rip:

Isn't this an unofficial remix?

1 hour ago, Domination said:

Yeah, weird ass Barbz in this thread. The remix is hot and even the signing is a slay tbh. 

Hopefully they upload an actual mixed version because the released version was a mess.

No, don't twist this. "Weird ass Barbz" are in here because weird ass stans talked about Nicki all over this thread, especially the first page (just as previously quoted). As Meg and Kim announced their collab, the first thing that came to yalls mind is still Nicki Minaj, how they were going to destroy Nicki, how this was about to be a Shether 2.0, how a certain someone was about to be shaking in their boots. Y'all couldn't even be happy for Kim for getting this opportunity, everything still revolved around taking down Nicki and guess what ? It didn't happen, so yeah, weird ass barbz are gonna have a ball laughing at how wrong some of you were. 

I know you like Kim and her verse was honestly decent (if only the mixing was good...) but the singing is far from a slay, please be serious this just doesn't sound good

so.. is it safe to say the remix is cancelled? it’s been pulled everywhere 

22 minutes ago, D.Va said:

No, don't twist this. "Weird ass Barbz" are in here because weird ass stans talked about Nicki all over this thread, especially the first page (just as previously quoted). As Meg and Kim announced their collab, the first thing that came to yalls mind is still Nicki Minaj, how they were going to destroy Nicki, how this was about to be a Shether 2.0, how a certain someone was about to be shaking in their boots. Y'all couldn't even be happy for Kim for getting this opportunity, everything still revolved around taking down Nicki and guess what ? It didn't happen, so yeah, weird ass barbz are gonna have a ball laughing at how wrong some of you were. 

I know you like Kim and her verse was honestly decent (if only the mixing was good...) but the singing is far from a slay, please be serious this just doesn't sound good

No one was talking about Nicki except people speculating that Kim’s opening lines were about her, which they obviously were not given the context of the song.

As for the singing, well… that’s just how she rolls:

5 minutes ago, Domination said:

No one was talking about Nicki

this is the first page alone LMAO

On 9/7/2022 at 1:09 PM, Lady Claire said:

Waiting for a certain meltdown coming

On 9/7/2022 at 1:11 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the amount of shots they’re going to throw at nicki… shether 2.0 

On 9/7/2022 at 1:15 PM, yonsé said:

i know nicki is shaking with anger :lmao:

On 9/7/2022 at 1:16 PM, yonsé said:

i think everyone knows this is to get back at nicki girl...we have eyes

On 9/7/2022 at 1:21 PM, Daydream said:

Perfect. #thatwoman about to be riled up.

On 9/7/2022 at 1:24 PM, qurl said:

Megan said u wanna real rap beef okay here’s rap beef

hope she just understands she Nicki will seethe at her until she gives out from her c*ke addition

On 9/7/2022 at 1:33 PM, Beyonnaise said:

Another history-making classic is coming :coffee:

14 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

this is the first page alone LMAO

They really tried it with that one :toofunny2:

I just got back from work, trying to find the remix but I couldn't find it anywhere. Now I know why. This is just embarrassing. :shakeno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.