Florence Pugh disapproved of Harry & Olivia Wilde's relationship

Hector

Edited by Hector

Harry is trash for getting involved with a married woman with two children and breaking her family off just to satisfy his straight man older women fetish. Hopefully the gp catches on to the cheating scandal. 

Stay strong Florence, a woman with talent and principal, not everyone has that. 

hhuSuvS.gif 

When Jason's custody papers are literally served at CinemaCon while you're witnessing the cheating in real time, Olivia continues to gaslight then blatantly lie about you and calls you "Miss Flo", and then you are put in danger then lied to again about the predator Shia on set, and you are literally carrying this film while Harry is treated with kid gloves, yes, you get carte blanche to skip the rest of the promo tour. 

Keep your head held high girl. Enjoy your aperol spritz and ignore the noise. 

The article in the tweet also states that Chris Pine will also not be attending:

(After this story’s publication, Warner Bros. confirmed in a press release that neither Pugh nor co-star Chris Pinewould participate in the New York Event – an IMAX Live screening and Q&A that will stream to more than 100 IMAX theaters – with the film’s cast.)

5 minutes ago, Espresso said:

When Jason's custody papers are literally served at CinemaCon while you're witnessing the cheating in real time, Olivia continues to gaslight then blatantly lie about you and calls you "Miss Flo", and then you are put in danger then lied to again about the predator Shia on set, and you are literally carrying this film while Harry is treated with kid gloves, yes, you get carte blanche to skip the rest of the promo tour. 

Keep your head held high girl. Enjoy your aperol spritz and ignore the noise. 

Perfectly put :clap3:

45 minutes ago, 305 said:

I don't understand this drama at all :rip:

Same :rip:

Every day is a new story. I’m sure EVERYONE except Olivia would rather pull a Miss Flo and not attend. :rip:

I’m really curious if all this press is going to lead to a decent box office opening. Has a film ever had this much bad PR and it amounted to success? People keep saying all press is good press, but that’ll be put to the test, I guess.

8 minutes ago, brazil said:

So Harry slept with Olivia while she was married and was his boss? 

INCH teresting. This is kinda of crazy tbh.

They were already separated :rip:  stan twitter keeps trying to push the false narrative 

Just now, James_Dean said:

They were already separated :rip:  stan twitter keeps trying to push the false narrative 

Olivia and Jason were never married, either.    I could be wrong, but I feel like that was completely made up on social media when people said she was served “divorce papers” when they were custody papers. 

1 hour ago, 305 said:

Same here :rip: 

58 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

That's better, but still not very professional 

1 hour ago, brazil said:

So Harry slept with Olivia while she was married and was his boss? 

INCH teresting. This is kinda of crazy tbh.

Don't let the harry stans fool you. This is exactly what happened. 

People say they jason olivia florence had friends in common and olivia started cheating on him with harry while they were still together. The reason why Flo hates this movie is because Olivia made her keep the secret from jason while he visited the set with the kids. 

2 hours ago, 305 said:

Olivia was off committing adultery  instead of being on set and directing.

Flo thinks she was unprofessional 

What's the T that Miss Flo also directed some parts of the movie because Olivia and Harry were busy cheating somewhere else? :toofunny3:

Anyway, good for her for not attending the mess of events for this movie!

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Don't let the harry stans fool you. This is exactly what happened. 

People say they jason olivia florence had friends in common and olivia started cheating on him with harry while they were still together. The reason why Flo hates this movie is because Olivia made her keep the secret from jason while he visited the set with the kids. 

:coffee2: 

This has been a PR mess for Olivia & Harry. :rip: 

Ms Flo on the other hand is becoming a commercial girl, increasing her brand! Not only a film girly!

I think it was confirmed that Warner Bros wasn’t letting her leave the Dune set for anything other than Venice Film Festival :rip: though I’m sure she’s relieved she has an “out” to not attend the rest of the press tour

But I do really wonder what happened to make Florence hate Olivia that much, it seems personal. I feel like there’s still more to the story we haven’t heard yet.

• ATRL Moderator

A mess, but good for Florence!

I loled when she posted from her makeup chair on her insta story, and you could see the guys doing her makeup/hair had "Miss Flo" shirts on :dies: 

The PR for this film has been an absolute train wreck to watch. :rip: props to Florence for wanting to avoid any messiness. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.