FOX cast Jamie Lynn (and more) for new survival reality show

Assassin

Fox has greenlit an American version of “SAS: Who Dares Wins,” an unscripted format from the U.K. The U.S. version has been given the working title “Special Forces: The Ultimate Test,” and features 16 celebrity contestants who are put through a set of challenges meant to emulate special forces training camp.

Dubbed “the ultimate celebrity social experiment” by Fox, “Special Forces: The Ultimate Test” will feature NFL vet Danny Amendola, who won two Super Bowl titles with New England; Spice Girl Mel B.; former “The Bachelorette” Hannah Brown; TV chef Tyler Florence; reality personality Kate Gosselin; NBA champ Dwight Howard; R&B singer and pastor Montell Jordan; skier Gus Kenworthy; gymnast Nastia Liukin; soccer star Carli Lloyd; “7th Heaven” actor Beverley Mitchell; “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kenya Moore; baseball Hall of Fame catcher Mike Piazza; reality TV doctor Drew Pinsky; Trump staffer Anthony Scaramucci; and “Zoey 101” star Jamie Lynn Spears as contestants.

When your famous sister doesn’t pay your bills anymore, this is what’s left I guess x 

3 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

When your famous sister doesn’t pay your bills anymore, this is what’s left I guess x 

Came here to say this :rip:

Of course. So people tune in for the shock factor 

well I hope she doesn't survive.

Some of you guys are absolutely deranged. You'd attack her for using Britney's money but also now attacking for...making her own? She was never some A-list star above a reality show. 

She also has acting gigs (I love Sweet Magnolias which she is in). 

Y'all are so bitter my gosh :deadbanana2:

Just now, Gaia said:

Some of you guys are absolutely deranged. You'd attack her for using Britney's money but also now attacking for...making her own? She was never some A-list star above a reality show. 

Sure, we’re all deranged, not the girl who was complicit in her sister’s abuse.

Get a ******* brain, weirdo

23 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

This. Let's all bully Jamie Lynn and also FOX that has zero shame in hiring her despite what Britney revealed.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

3 minutes ago, scenekiller said:

Sure, we’re all deranged, not the girl who was complicit in her sister’s abuse.

Get a ******* brain, weirdo

I have a brain, which is why I don't spend all my time parasocially living through my favorite celebrities and assuming I accurately know every detail of their lives. 

I hope some day you care more about your own life as you do Britney's!

15 minutes ago, Gaia said:

She allowed her sister to be abused for 14 years, yeah I hate her and I’ll say it!

The way she's never had a single job in her hick life that wasn't from her sister's success and fame :rip: 

Just now, PoisonPill said:

The way she's never had a single job in her hick life that wasn't from her sister's success and fame :rip: 

The entire family thought Britney was trapped in the conservatorship untill her last breathe. They never had to work since they were stealing all the money. It's definitely interesting to see Jamie Lynn running to a reality TV show to... survive... right after the conservatorship ended.

Tuning in to watch her publicly embarrass herself. She deserves the ultimate humiliation.

2 hours ago, Slayn said:

well I hope she doesn't survive.

1 hour ago, ONOPKA said:

i hope she does not survive

d*ath - to all of them!

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

perfect opportunity to not survive :clap3:

:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.