Gwen Stefani scraps album

Alien.

Gwen goes on to share with me, “I did go in during the quarantine years and I did write a bunch of songs, like 30+ songs, but I didn’t feel the passion that I’ve wanted to put it out. I also got married that year and I just wanted to be in the marriage and try not to do so many things at one time and just be realistic that there are only so many things you can do at one time. So, I kind put it on the back burner but I also feel like sometimes, I don’t really have much to say or I don’t know if I do - and so, I’m just going to wait and pray about it.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffconway/2022/09/07/gwen-stefani-expands-her-gxve-beauty-brand-to-give-back-to-fans-my-dream-has-been-touched-and-made-a-reality/?sh=1605cc4f428d

Edited by Alien.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mke1979

• rihannabiggestfan

• BlackJesus

• TrueBlood

"so, I’m just going to wait and pray about it.”

:deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

Another musician lost to the beauty industry :monkey:

Kind of a shame. Slow Clap was cute.

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

This puta hasn't had "passion" for any of her music since '06 :deadbanana4:

i mean no doubt no passion wbk @Bloodflowers.

If Slow Clap was an indication, she did the right thing. Can’t wait for her to re-reintroduce herself in a couple of years.

99% of people who get married still work during that process.. you take vacation time for the honeymoon and if you're lucky and have a nice boss you get leave to plan the wedding, but not her acting like getting married means you can't work :deadbanana: sorry my overworked ass is triggered

well she better keep praying or something because with the last 2 songs she released we could TELL she didn’t have much to say as an artist :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

Gwen sis, what are you doing? :weeps:

Sorry for my ignorance but doesn't it cost money (and time!) to record 30+songs....only to not put any of them out.

Why do artists do this? So many just sit on unreleased music. Take a chance. Follow it through and release it, you already recorded it. What good do songs do sitting on these artists computers with only them and a select few to hear. Let us be the judge. How much does it cost her to release a song or even a b-sides album even just for the fans? Aggravating as I like her and her music. 

I actually liked Let Me Reintroduce Myself. Slow Clap not so much. 

So if songs are hits anymore, albums get pushed back or shelved now-a-days!

Edited by Mke1979

I mean, the singles didn't click with people and the fans hated both especially Slow Clap, who's surprised?

48 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

Another musician lost to the beauty industry :monkey:

Literally this. I'm SURE they don't even run them, they can release music

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.