Kim Petras: “no TOTL3 this year”

SweetTalker

Vol 3 is never happening, idk why people keep asking her about it

tumblr_inline_nfmjprHZpp1sdcm15.gif

The fact that the last song she put out for that era only got 35k views. :jonny: It deserved better.

We been knew - obviously all focus is on the Republic label debut album, two scrapped albums, let's hope third time's a charm.

To think I used to stan for this girl :rip: 

she's such a dumbass for signing to a label. like nothing has been right since then. plain stupidity 

she used to release music ALL THE TIME.mp3 

1 hour ago, Jagger said:

To think I used to stan for this girl :rip: 

she's such a dumbass for signing to a label. like nothing has been right since then. plain stupidity 

she used to release music ALL THE TIME.mp3 

This.

She made the dumbest decisions of all time. Also the **** Pop era made me feel disgusted by her and her working with Dr. Puke.

Love her but I don't need a vol 3 - the current project is her most cohesive album anyway. If she wants to do more Halloween stuff better to start from scratch, plenty of artists have several Christmas albums and she kinda runs the market for Halloween music.

I could've sworn she said TOTL 3 was done but she didn't wanna release it cause she wouldn't be able to tour cause of the pandemic??
Idk she just doesn't release anything anymore and I'm getting tired of it. Should've never signed to a record label.

This was kind of obvious considering she’s spent the entire year in album limbo for her debut. She needs to push to get that out ASAP, now she’s 30 & still doesn’t have a debut album.

TOTL is long enough & good enough to satisfy me every halloween. I’m not actually desperate for a Volume 3, the 18 already existing songs do it for me.

Edited by Boysdontcry

it really isn't looking good for her :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.