Harry spits on Chris Pine(?)

Fleabag

I want to play devil's layer and believe they joked about doing something like this before, maybe it's an inside prank, a challenge, idk... But knowing the mess around this movie I wouldn't be surprised if it's because Harry felt jealous of Chris and Florence's dynamic on the carpet minutes before. :rip:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• James_Dean

• JohnWayneHolland

• Fleabag

Top Posters In This Topic

harry becoming the public enemy because of a queerbaiting magazine shoot and interview, that teaser clip, Olivia v Harry v Flo, to this... it's just 1-2-3-4 punch :deadbanana2:

It definitely looks like he spat, but that's just SO confusing??? :deadbanana4: Did he do it on purpose out of malice? Did he do it accidentally and somehow not realize he was spitting directly in Chris's direction despite Chris sitting right there? Was this all just a weird PR stunt that Harry agreed to do even though it would make him look terrible? Do Chris and Harry have some weird inside joke where they spit on each other for fun? Every possible explanation makes no sense :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

Part of me feels like it could be a cough... but this just looks messy. I love Harry, but I cannot... #TeamChrisAndFlorence on this one.

2 minutes ago, shelven said:

It definitely looks like he spat, but that's just SO confusing??? :deadbanana4: Did he do it on purpose out of malice? Did he do it accidentally and somehow not realize he was spitting directly in Chris's direction despite Chris sitting right there? Was this all just a weird PR stunt that Harry agreed to do even though it would make him look terrible? Do Chris and Harry have some weird inside joke where they spit on each other for fun? Every possible explanation makes no sense :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

He didn't spit on him. In the extended clip they start talking to each other :rip:

Poor Chris. I'm sure he's questioning his decision of joining the movie after all this drama lol

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

He didn't spit on him. In the extended clip they start talking to each other :rip:

Oh thank goodness for this extended clip.

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Shhhhh, let me have my fun :eli:

6 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Well

15 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

It's kinda weird that Chris isn't making eye contact tho. Maybe Harry wanted to sit beside Olivia? Idk

Harry Styles woke up today & said let me be controversial & make people mad… I kind of loving it :dies: 

4 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

It's kinda weird that Chris isn't making eye contact tho. Maybe Harry wanted to sit beside Olivia? Idk

Idk whatever it is, Twitter has to chill with the conspiracies. I thought Harry stans were supposed to be the delusional ones

I hate to ruin the fun but….

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

the way harry's fans have been deleting tweets and going private left and right :bibliahh:

they really thought their fave's behavior & dumb interviews were cute

This is becoming messier by the hour. WTF, why would he do that?

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Ctfu Chris still looks like he’s disinterested in him here :deadbanana4: we need the camera man to do an anonymous Reddit expose ASAP!

Steve better call Wonder Woman and throw that disgusting weirdo out of the planet. :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.