Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• James_Dean

• JohnWayneHolland

• Fleabag

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ImmaSlave4u said:

I mean obviously that didn’t happen lol but :skull: it does look like it 

Olivia having to add "Did Harry spit on Chris?" to her already long list of questions to not ask her that she hands out to interviewers. :gaycat6:

Is this his way of showing the public he used spit on his gay sex on that Policeman movie? :rip:

Harry saw that Chris put the “spit” tag on his grindr and decided to oblige. Messy queens.

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

harry is gross.

is that how he got his long hair slicked back?

Sexy

There’s no way that’s what actually happened, but this really just adds more confusion and mess to this project… :deadbanana4:

JohnWayneHolland

I mean c'mon, Chris's face and the way he looks down and stops clapping at the same time AND the way he acts afterwards basically confirms it, why would he stop clapping like that all of the sudden? You can also see Harry making that spitting gesture right before that :rip:

The way I thought this was going to be a reach… that totally looks like what happened :rip: I’m gonna need Miss Pine to confirm whether or not this happened because I need to know :skull: 

You know Ryan Murphy is gathering a writers room at this moment to make a Feud season about this movie :lmao:

It's true you guys, my uncle was there and actually filmed the video in the OP.

In fact, he said Harry even attempted to trip Florence as she left the venue early...

footage should be coming soon xx

i spit on haters

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.