Harry spits on Chris Pine(?)

Fleabag

I swear it looks like he spat on him and Chris' reaction where it would have happened makes it seem like he did too :deadbanana4:

Edit: repost of the deleted video

Edited by Fleabag

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• James_Dean

• JohnWayneHolland

• Fleabag

Top Posters In This Topic

whether it was intentional or not i absolutely HATE people who spit in public :mazen:

No offence to his yaoi stans but I really can’t wait for this weirdo to have his Man of the Woods era and disappear 

1 minute ago, Protocol said:

No offence to his yaoi stans but I really can’t wait for this weirdo to have his Man of the Woods era and disappear 

This

Whichever Harry posted the og video must have deleted to do damage control :deadbanana2:I added a repost to the op

People on twitter are wild cause earlier when this clip spread people made all these reaches that he was laughing about harry and Olivia not making eye contact. That didn’t make any sense. But now I see it’s clear here Harry’s spit landed on him and that’s why he stopped clapping and made that look

Seems like an accident though cause why in the world would someone do that intentionally

Just now, EnoughSaid said:

People on twitter are wild cause earlier when this clip spread people made all these reaches that he was laughing about harry and Olivia not making eye contact. That didn’t make any sense. But now I see it’s clear here Harry’s spit landed on him and that’s why he stopped clapping and made that look

Seems like an accident though cause why in the world would someone do that intentionally

I swear I see him mouthing the words "oh my god" after it happens, maybe Olivia and Miss Flo aren't the only ones with beef :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Fleabag said:

I swear I see him mouthing the words "oh my god" after it happens, maybe Olivia and Miss Flo aren't the only ones with beef :deadbanana2:

Yeah he’s clearly disgusted and there could be beef, but I don’t think Harry would do that intentionally especially in front of people. He’s probably just nasty :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, fridayteenage said:

harry is gross.

is that how he got his long hair slicked back?

He looks like he stinks of dried saliva and fish flour

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.