Help Joyride - money needed for the chemo & hospital debt

Grumpy Cat

Please share the links from the OP to your social medias and other sites. I think that way we will get the money for Joy faster

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Joyride

• Ghiles

• D.Va

Hey guys! I wanted to say thank you to to those of you who have donated, I've been feeling a little off since I got COVID (mostly because I got both bronchitis too) and it was... not a good experience. I still have a very stubborn cough that won't go away but other than that I would say I'm good regarding to that.

if you can, please donate. truth is I'm very scared about not being able to afford the surgery, and I don't want this to be my end. I'd very much appreciate any help, and again thank you to all the people who donated. it would've been impossible for me to know what was actually happening without your help.

@ATRL Administration can you please help us in any way possible? Donations stopped and I personally have no social media to spread the links and tbh- I dont know what to do. Please help us.

30 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

donated a small amount on GFM, best of luck.

Thank you! :heart: 300 reached is amazing considering this never got a banner

Why did this not get a banner ? Like they RAN to make a banner as soon as a random pop star drops something but they can't even do it for a situation like this. 

Edited by D.Va

2 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Why did this not get a banner ? Like they RAN to make a banner as soon as a random pop star drops something but they can't even do it for a situation like this. 

Tag them and ask them yourself. I don't know why trying to collect money for someones surgery isnt banner worthy for this site

23 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Just donated wish I could give me. Is there anything I can do to help?

Thank you so much!! If you have social media, you can share GFM link.

Edited by Grumpy Cat

I hope people who run the site are happy

All this needed were a banner and a tweet

nHiyCX3.jpg

What exactly should I do? Bump this thread until it becomes boring?

Should I tag all the mods and most likely get banned for a month?

How do I do this when my hands are tied?

@Ryan BTE

Edited by Grumpy Cat

Hope you reach the goal and get to recover Joyride, i may not have that big of a social media following but will share your GFM. For now i'm donating myself.

Best wishes :heart2:

Hello guys! I've successfully recovered from COVID, seems like my body put in quite the effort as my bronchitis is much better and I feel somewhat normal :duca:

9 hours ago, Trash said:

Hope you reach the goal and get to recover Joyride, i may not have that big of a social media following but will share your GFM. For now i'm donating myself.

Best wishes :heart2:

9 hours ago, May said:

I hope the mods give this a banner

Thank you so much!!! :hughard:

I just want to clarify that we've given this situation several banners recently and after the last banner was put up, we told Grumpy Cat that it would be the last banner for a while because of how often we had them up and the precedent it can set for other fundraisers moving forward.  We will gladly keep the topic open for everyone to discuss and fundraise, but there will be no more banners moving forward.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.