Help Joyride - money needed for the chemo & hospital debt

Grumpy Cat

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

a few days ago I was diagnosed with stage one colon cancer. I am very hesitant to even open up like this because I don't think I've even fully processed what is going on and I tend to be a very reserved person, whenever you see a comment of mine, it never has to do with my personal life or my experiences as a person, unless I feel like they could help someone.

This choked me up. Knowing now what exactly your diagnosis is. My dad was diagnosed with the exact same disease but in stage 3 in 2020. He passed last year. His condition was much advanced so this is really nothing to make you scared. 

I hope we can do enough so you get well asap. You can do it. :heart2:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• Joyride

• Ghiles

• D.Va

46 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

I’m really sorry and I hope you’re able to reach your goal ASAP. If you don’t mind me asking, will the funds from your GFM be accessible for you since you don’t live in the US?

Yes, at first thing was a problem because I actually wasn’t from the US and I needed a social security number, etc.

but a great friend of mine withdrew the 300 we managed to collect a few months ago so the process went smoothly. I dont have to worry about that anymore.

12 hrs passed - 100/2,500k done

Not bad for the first 12 hours! Thanks to everyone who donated! :heart:

bump.

plz even if you can just donate the minimum plz do it. Every dollar will be important for this and the sooner we reach the goal the better. There are enough members here for us to hopefully get the 2k threshold. Think of it this way...you can buy an album from your fav artist or you can postpone that purchase for two weeks (until your next paycheck) and donate something now to help save someone's life. This person could be you or your family member. Please consider it.  

4 hours ago, IBeMe said:

bump.

plz even if you can just donate the minimum plz do it. Every dollar will be important for this and the sooner we reach the goal the better. There are enough members here for us to hopefully get the 2k threshold. Think of it this way...you can buy an album from your fav artist or you can postpone that purchase for two weeks (until your next paycheck) and donate something now to help save someone's life. This person could be you or your family member. Please consider it.  

Thank you! :heart2:

I donated, sorry it couldn’t be more… I also shared on social media and so far got 11 page visits to the GFM! Hopefully some of them donate! 

Lots of love to Joyride… no one should suffer because they can’t afford treatment, especially not at $2,500. Your life is worth infinitely more than that. 

5 minutes ago, WildOne said:

I donated, sorry it couldn’t be more… I also shared on social media and so far got 11 page visits to the GFM! Hopefully some of them donate! 

Lots of love to Joyride… no one should suffer because they can’t afford treatment, especially not at $2,500. Your life is worth infinitely more than that. 

In case Joy is taking a rest  because he got rona too, thank you for donating! :heart2:

I sent a donation to the gofundme. Good luck with everything. As IBeMe said:

14 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Think of it this way...you can buy an album from your fav artist or you can postpone that purchase for two weeks (until your next paycheck) and donate something now to help save someone's life. This person could be you or your family member. Please consider it.  

A life is more important than the new Taylor Swift vinyls, please donate if you can :heart:

16 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

I sent a donation to the gofundme. Good luck with everything. As IBeMe said:

A life is more important than the new Taylor Swift vinyls, please donate if you can :heart:

Thank you!!! :heart:

bump

Joy needs help with getting over covid and his official doctor is a brain dead plant.

Please donate via paypal for the meds. Every dollar counts

He is getting treatment for covid I recommended but it's Chile, his doctor is stupid and prices are insane.

GlyVWpK.jpg,

3nocbn0.jpg

any nurse or a doctor on this forum will know it's a common ******* thing to give IPP to patients who take lots of medications but his doctor, a bubble head hematologist is useless AF.

9 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Donated to your Paypal again!

We should have a banner for this again.

feel free to tag the mods :cm:

2 hours ago, katara said:

Sent something to you Paypal again :hug:

thank you both!! joy is not as much here. rona is a bi-tch but the meds should help him get over it

i also ordered him iron levels test so i can tell how many vitamin b he has to take to fix other issues he's feeling currently.

it's really fu,ck,ed up how strict we have to be to have all these donations for just most urgent stuff. so we are not even getting a complete blood panel just iron levels (for example). In Europe, that would be considered f-king insane. But in Joys case, we dont have much choice. I'm doing as much as i can do.

40 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

feel free to tag the mods :cm:

thank you both!! joy is not as much here. rona is a bi-tch but the meds should help him get over it

i also ordered him iron levels test so i can tell how many vitamin b he has to take to fix other issues he's feeling currently.

it's really fu,ck,ed up how strict we have to be to have all these donations for just most urgent stuff. so we are not even getting a complete blood panel just iron levels (for example). In Europe, that would be considered f-king insane. But in Joys case, we dont have much choice. I'm doing as much as i can do.

Yall need to post his story in other platforms like r/Assistence on Reddit. Maybe other members have more ideas?

If the story blows up somewhere he could have that money in some hours. 

Edited by katara

20 minutes ago, katara said:

Yall need to post his story in other platforms like r/Assistence on Reddit. Maybe other members have more ideas?

If the story blows up somewhere he could have that money in some hours. 

I dont have social media of any kind and havent had for few years now.

Feel free to copy paste it or something. I'm too busy irl to have all those apps and sites.

On 9/8/2022 at 11:39 PM, LookinAssHittas said:

@Grumpy Cat @Joyride

Hi! I just donated $40 to the GoFundMe. I pray you make a speedy recovery :heart2:

Thank you so much! My apologizes, I did see your donation and the tag but was unable to respond.

Thank you so much! :heart:

250$ so far on GFM!

Thank you all so much!

Don't mind Joy not being here currently as much. Joy takes breaks between coming on the internet due to rona and just generally feeling tired. I am sure he'll be very happy to see the progress. He does follow and read all the replies when he gets online.

Every dollar is one step closer to the surgery and that's the most important thing. So even if it's just 1 or 50 dollar, you are helping make it happen. Thank you all!

:heart:

Edited by Grumpy Cat
typo

Donated on friday. Wishing you well! :heart:

44 minutes ago, naval23 said:

If every member even donated $5 we could do so much so I hope others will donate too 

I know :( But lets keep our hopes up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.