IDF admit a soldier likely killed Shireen Abu Akleh; no criminal trial planned

Communion

Wow oh WOW! But I thought militants and "palestinian terrorists" killed her? We were told that blaming the IDF for killing journalists was antisemitic? What happened? 

After months of blatant LIES and pushing a fake narrative, they're now...."sorry" because "it was a mistake" and "he did not do it on purpose"? No punishment? No criminal probe? No accountability? Very shocking.

Her family's statement:

Edited by State of Grace.

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Wow oh WOW! But I thought militants and "palestinian terrorists" killed her? We were told that blaming the IDF for killing journalists was antisemitic? What happened? 

After months of blatant LIES and pushing a fake narrative, they're now...."sorry" because "it was a mistake" and "he did no do it on purpose"? No punishment? No criminal probe? No accountability? Very shocking.

Her family's statement:

Them raiding and terrorizing her funeral was obviously their way of saying sorry, duh! You're just anti-Semitic! 

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Them raiding and terrorizing her funeral was obviously their way of saying sorry, duh! You're just anti-Semitic! 

My bad! I misspoke. I was not aware that Israel's way of saying sorry was assaulting mourners and raiding her family's home. And so was invading and taking over Palestinian homes in Hebron apparently! The more you know :clap3:

Well, at least it wasn't a complete innocent Palestinian child killed by the IDF this time. 

7 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Well, at least it wasn't a complete innocent Palestinian child killed by the IDF this time. 

Well...never an off day for those scums!

I'm so sick of people supporting the IDF and spreading blatant lies and propaganda to defend them. It was obvious they did it yet once again we were all called anti semitic for saying they did it. 

12 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

After months of blatant LIES and pushing a fake narrative, they're now...."sorry" because "it was a mistake" and "he did not do it on purpose"? No punishment? No criminal probe? No accountability? Very shocking.

Her family's statement:

Let me tag those genocide apologist real quick! Shame on you! @ProudLBS @KeshaSwift @Gui Blackout

I’ve hardly been following this story, but for them to admit that they “likely” killed this woman and in the same breath claim that it’s antisemitic to have suspected them is an insult to the word “antisemitic.” I’m Jewish and I’m quite honestly horrified that they would claim that outrage over the murder of a journalist is “unconscious antisemitism.” 

Lock those bigoted, murderous Anti-Palestinian Zionists up!

On 9/6/2022 at 4:26 AM, Cloröx said:

Let me tag those genocide apologist real quick! Shame on you! @ProudLBS @KeshaSwift @Gui Blackout

Shame on me for what? For wanting the responsible to be put in jail?

Please get a life or at least refer to my past comments on the topic before tagging me again xoxo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.