Tiziano Ferro - “La Vita Splendida”

Sergi91

Wondering will this be in the vein of L’amore è una cosa Swing and Alla mia età, hoping for more gay love songs like Le 3 parole sono 2 and Senza scappare mai più, two of his best songs tbh

I so have to go to his show next year, I need to hear his classics live 

I’m sorry, but I want to hear freaky Tiziano this time, give us something different for a change, Accetto Miracoli was actually one of his best albums, that opener Vai ad amarti *chef’s kiss*

Yeah, I’m not feeling this whatsoever, very disappointed in this tbh :dancehall:

This song sounds like what an AI would come up with if you asked them to make a Tiziano song, and he is still playing straight on his music and videos. I'm very, very disappointed with this release

16 hours ago, xrosup said:

This song sounds like what an AI would come up with if you asked them to make a Tiziano song, and he is still playing straight on his music and videos. I'm very, very disappointed with this release

Like what the actual f*ck is he doing? :biblio:  I’m so disappointed that he’s still playing this straight guy on his new music and videos too, I mean Tiziano is in the US now, he’s more free, so why can’t he just be himself instead of playing this singer who is not embracing himself as an openly gay man and be the guy he is, I mean I’m sorry but he’s married to his husband and has kids now, so why not be proud about who he is? This pisses me off to no end. I’m annoyed because he was able to write a song about Victor (Le 3 parole sono 2) for his last album, so why not now, he’s confusing me so much right now.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.