Are you interested in true crime?

hallucinate

I recommend HannahTheHorrible’s YouTube channel. She’s an icon, she’s a legend and she is the moment… now c’mon now! etc etc

No. Serial killers are disturbing, why do people fascinate over them? It’s weird how their names are more remembered than people who did meaningful things like inventing things or develop vaccines or something. 

Yeah, especially cases from my country, we have several tv program that talk about them, from missing people to murders and most famous cold cases.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah. I watched the John Wayne Gacy: missing tapes on netflix last week. Truly terrifying. He killed 33 teen boys, 29 buried under his house. Unreal how he easy it was for him. People complaining about the police in the Dahmer case and calling them racist, but it seems the police in general just didn’t care back then. 

I’m reading about another serial killer in the 70’s, I’m surprised his name isn’t more known because it’s similar to the Gacy case. Shocking stuff 

Yes, I literally watch full court cases before bed sometimes :deadbanana2:

I've been most invested in Jodi Arias, Casey Anthony, Betty Broderick, Nikolas Cruz (sentencing), Michael Peterson, Depp vs. Heard

I wish there was footage of the Cheryl Crane/Lana Turner/Johnny Stompanato trial. 

7 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

They still don't

Dean Corll I bet

Yes. Such a horrible read. Poor boys and their families. 

Yeah. I watch Danelle Hallan and Kendall Rae a lot. On occasion also Stephanie Harlowe. 

There is also the podcast Crime After Crime which is Danelle with John Lordan and it's a bit more lighthearted for true crime - usually focusing on smaller crimes with dumb criminals. 

2 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Yeah. I watch Danelle Hallan and Kendall Rae a lot. On occasion also Stephanie Harlowe. 

There is also the podcast Crime After Crime which is Danelle with John Lordan and it's a bit more lighthearted for true crime - usually focusing on smaller crimes with dumb criminals. 

i started watching kendall rae recently and she is really good

i like stephanie harlowe but her videos are so detailed (which is good) but sometimes i just get bored nnnn

No the content creeps me out and the exploitation of heinous real-life crimes as entertainment rubs me the wrong way. The obsession with it and how often it is push in your face, via advertisements especially on NBC on YouTube. 

It always feels they are parading the victims and their families like characters to be feel pity for, instead of actual real life human beings to be sympathetic toward.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.