Jump to content

Bree Runway - “THAT GIRL”


dangerousalex
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

Edited by dangerousalex
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • TrueBlood

    5

  • dangerousalex

    26

  • TheBoss

    5

  • unino

    5

I think it's time she releases an actual album, I'm tired of the endless singles-drop even though she releases bops after bops.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TrueBlood said:

I think it's time she releases an actual album, I'm tired of the endless singles-drop even though she releases bops after bops.

she's been working on an album for the past two years, hopefully one is coming by now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully an album is coming. What ever happened with that EP that she said was coming? We got pressure and somebody like you then she went quiet 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Hopefully an album is coming. What ever happened with that EP that she said was coming? We got pressure and somebody like you then she went quiet 

Was it supposed to be an EP? I thought it was just a serie of three droplets (Hot Hot being the first one).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Hopefully an album is coming. What ever happened with that EP that she said was coming? We got pressure and somebody like you then she went quiet 

the Trilogy EP, which included Pressure, SLY and one new song was scrapped thankfully and it seems like she went for a complete career reset. Album campaign is starting :clap3:

 

18 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Was it supposed to be an EP? I thought it was just a serie of three droplets (Hot Hot being the first one).

see above. Hot Hot was reverted to a stand alone after the sample drama.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

the Trilogy EP, which included Pressure, SLY and one new song was scrapped thankfully and it seems like she went for a complete career reset. Album campaign is starting :clap3:

 

see above. Hot Hot was reverted to a stand alone after the sample drama.

I wonder if she’s still with EMI/Motown/UMG.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

I wonder if she’s still with EMI/Motown/UMG.

i hope not, they've done virtually nothing for her :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

really hope that this is gonna be a serve i’m not a fan of that mixtape that she put out, her best work remains her early work. all night is a perfect song 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love her but I really want her to get a move on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

methinks she’s dropping “That Girl” based on her recent tweets

 

 

from her Dazed interview;

"The second track I previewed, “That Girl”, is an entirely different sound, still taking on those themes of self-confidence and self-assertion, but with a deep house beat which takes you to the ballroom. It rockets between tempos as Bree sings, “Get the cash, get the money, better spend that, girl / If youbad and you know it, better show out girl.”"

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

methinks she’s dropping “That Girl” based on her recent tweets

 

 

from her Dazed interview;

"The second track I previewed, “That Girl”, is an entirely different sound, still taking on those themes of self-confidence and self-assertion, but with a deep house beat which takes you to the ballroom. It rockets between tempos as Bree sings, “Get the cash, get the money, better spend that, girl / If youbad and you know it, better show out girl.”"

 

Sounds like another BOPPPP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Oh wow, glad she is releasing this, it's a banger

:jonnycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Oh wow, glad she is releasing this, it's a banger

Oh I fell to my knees

Link to comment
Share on other sites

she reminds me too much of azealia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/4/2022 at 12:32 AM, Spark said:

I love her but I really want her to get a move on.

Ikr, she kinda became so full of herself dd 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

she reminds me too much of azealia

azealia’s british daughter yup :clap3:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

release date next pls :WAP:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pressure is IT but I agree with others, I'm ready for the album. It's been long overdue. Hopefully she follows this up with an EP/album. Perched for That Girl! :gaycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

next week

2:06 :rofl:

Its sooo short what the heck, lol, I'm here for a good quick bop but this is ridiculous 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...