Florida Georgia Line are OVER

Luckitty

iirc one of them was more "progressive" whereas the other one was one of those MAGA dumbasses and they've had some friction for some time now. Not surprised to see them officially over

5 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

lemme stream Let Me Go by Hailee Steinfeld :clap3:

So good :clap3:

32 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

iirc one of them was more "progressive" whereas the other one was one of those MAGA dumbasses and they've had some friction for some time now. Not surprised to see them officially over

Which one was the progressive :gayalipacat4:

8 minutes ago, americanlife said:

Which one was the progressive :gayalipacat4:

Tyler Hubbard was the progressive one. If I remember correctly, they both got into a small tiff back then on Twitter during the 2020 Election cycle.

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

and the anti trump member became the most successful one :clap3: 

I thought this was gonna be a cancellation lol 

They should’ve broken up before they helped to unleash Morgan Wallen but I guess better late than never. Meant to Be will always be a bop

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

lemme stream Let Me Go by Hailee Steinfeld :clap3:

:jonnycat:

And Tyler Hubbard carried the duo

He always took the lead vocal

Brian Kelley, as hot as he is, always gives me strong Republican vibe 

6 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

Brian was not hot :bibliahh: Tyler had a butter face but nothing that a paper bag can’t solve :eli:

10 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

Well... your vibes weren't wrong. That's one of the reasons they broke up

9 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Brian was not hot :bibliahh: Tyler had a butter face but nothing that a paper bag can’t solve :eli:

Brian >>>>> Tyler 

Pin on Hotties

The Untold Truth Of Florida Georgia Line

I don't like the Tyler's big nose and thin lips

also bonus

Florida Georgia Line | Florida georgia, Florida georgia line, Georgia

Wow.  I know ATRL dislikes all male country artists, but this actually makes me kind of emotional.  I grew up exclusively on country music, and then in 2007 I completely abandoned it for pop, hip-hop, EDM, etc.  For six years I didn't listen to a single country song.  Until the Cruise remix singlehandedly pulled me back in.  I still ******* love that song.

And ever since then country has been just as much on rotation as all my other favorite genres.  I would have missed out on so many great songs if not for Florida Georgia Line.   So I'm truly grateful for them.

1 hour ago, Crank_It_Up said:

Tyler Hubbard was the progressive one. If I remember correctly, they both got into a small tiff back then on Twitter during the 2020 Election cycle.

This is great to hear, considering I love his new songs 5 Foot 9 and Dancing In The Country :smiley:

10 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Wow.  I know ATRL dislikes all male country artists, but this actually makes me kind of emotional.  I grew up exclusively on country music, and then in 2007 I completely abandoned it for pop, hip-hop, EDM, etc.  For six years I didn't listen to a single country song.  Until the Cruise remix singlehandedly pulled me back in.  I still ******* love that song.

And ever since then country has been just as much on rotation as all my other favorite genres.  I would have missed out on so many great songs if not for Florida Georgia Line.   So I'm truly grateful for them.

This is great to hear, considering I love his new songs 5 Foot 9 and Dancing In The Country :smiley:

I loved their first album but not much afterwards :toofunny3:

ot: atrl being pretentious is a mess

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.