Wendy's billboard officially removed; replaced by SHERRI

Scotland

fdf6f621c7ee41378827a64e6955be96_md.jpg

#boycottsherri #thisisnotfair #freewendy

Stream Wendy eps in the base!

Edited by Scotland

Oddly enough I think Sherri's show will also succeed (not to the extent of Wendy's obviously). Like Wendy's audience was mostly stay at home moms who had nothing to do and were bored AF. Those same moms are still gonna be home at 11am and will still need something to watch. They will likely all still tune in to watch something in that time slot while they stay home. The audience that Sherri will not be able to snatch however is the younger audiences who would watch all those youtube episodes in the hundreds of thousands and who would commonly make Wendy's clips go viral. So Fox will be missing out on streaming revenue but in terms of tv viewership? Oh it will probably be almost the same. Those house wives and stay at home moms will watch ANYTHING if they got a bag of potato chips next to them. 

Edited by IBeMe

Dont care for Sherry but im here for the Wendy erasure. She was not a nice person. 

Let it go already. Wendy was an idiot and an ******* and so is Sherri. Just don't watch and it will be canceled. Either way Wendy ain't coming back.

They can put as many billboards of Sherri on every street corner in America and still nobody will be watching that ****.

31 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Oddly enough I think Sherri's show will also succeed (not to the extent of Wendy's obviously). Like Wendy's audience was mostly stay at home moms who had nothing to do and were bored AF. Those same moms are still gonna be home at 11am and will still need something to watch. They will likely all still tune in to watch something in that time slot while they stay home. The audience that Sherri will not be able to snatch however is the younger audiences who would watch all those youtube episodes in the hundreds of thousands and who would commonly make Wendy's clips go viral. So Fox will be missing out on streaming revenue but in terms of tv viewership? Oh it will probably be almost the same. Those house wives and stay at home moms will watch ANYTHING if they got a bag of potato chips next to them. 

daytime talk shows are notoriously difficult to make stick. there are so many failed attempts (katie couric, rupaul, kris jenner, queen latifah, anderson cooper, bethenny frankel, wanda sykes, megyn kelly, a lot more, even drew barrymore's show is shaky but they're sticking with it because of how famous she is). that's why when they strike gold, they stick with them until the bitter end (wendy, ellen). 

3 minutes ago, teresaguidice said:

daytime talk shows are notoriously difficult to make stick. there are so many failed attempts (katie couric, rupaul, kris jenner, queen latifah, anderson cooper, bethenny frankel, wanda sykes, megyn kelly, a lot more, even drew barrymore's show is shaky but they're sticking with it because of how famous she is). that's why when they strike gold, they stick with them until the bitter end (wendy, ellen). 

agreed. tv is notoriously difficult BUT with The Talk being cancelled & now Wendy gone I think there is a big gap for a tv show that can cater to POC demographics atm. Also Sherri was well received during her stint as a replacement host for Wendy. Now I know this was prob cuz Wendy's fans thought it was temporary but it gives you a bit of a hint that she could maybe carry a show for at least a solid few seasons. I legit think she is going to surprise us despite her being super vanilla compared to Wendy. I think she's got this in the bag. She won't have the cultural impact and will not transcend to virality online with the young public which was part of Wendy's charm and deff helped her show though. That's where Fox will be missing out big time. 

2 hours ago, Scotland said:

#boycottsherri #thisisnotfair #freewendy

1 hour ago, americanlife said:

They hijacked Wendy’s show

I mean realistically though, what is the network supposed to do? Broadcast The Wendy Williams Show forever without Wendy Williams? :deadbanana4:

I think they could have been more tactful in how the show ended but realistically they had to cancel it there was no other option. I'm sure they would prefer having Wendy too since Sherri's ratings are gonna tank :deadbanana4:

58 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I mean realistically though, what is the network supposed to do? Broadcast The Wendy Williams Show forever without Wendy Williams? :deadbanana4:

I think they could have been more tactful in how the show ended but realistically they had to cancel it there was no other option. I'm sure they would prefer having Wendy too since Sherri's ratings are gonna tank :deadbanana4:

Reportedly Wendy asked the network for the 11-o’clock slot and they refused.

Wendy is being drugged like Britney was she needs to be freed!!!

I know Wendy is not a good person but her presence was very entertaining at times. No one will top her viral moments. 

3 minutes ago, Scotland said:

Reportedly Wendy asked the network for the 11-o’clock slot and they refused.

Wendy is being drugged like Britney was she needs to be freed!!!

Yeah but if that's the case it's not that hard to understand why they refused considering Wendy literally didn't show up to her own show for an entire year :deadbanana4: Obviously when I said that they would rather have Wendy than Sherri I meant the Wendy from years ago who was healthy and capable of doing her own daily television show, in an ideal world they would still have Wendy over Sherri

I really hope that she gets back to a good place and does feel ready to do a show again one day if she wants to, and I really hope if there is anything going on similar to Britney it is found out and stopped asap

RockStarShit101
7 hours ago, Rican said:

The Sherri will most likely do better than The Jennifer Hudson show? There is no hype for neither. 

I forgot that JHUD will have her own talk show 

a huge flop incoming :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.